ESF Key???

Best answers
When i want to start a ESF Server there coems a message: Your ESF CD-Key is invalid! O_O Why is it so, have you maked Keys for ESF Beta1 or what??? Please answer!! :cry: :cry:

Best answers
if you have a copied hl you could have a invalid cd-key but if you bought it it shouldn't give any problems normally.o_o

Best answers
*harSens*
Please don't promote cracks on this forum. Your kinda lame if you don't wanna spend the under $20 halflife costs anyways. Thank you.

Best answers
can we get a screenshot of this? I don't mean to doubt your integrity in any way but even I can't shake the feeling your asking for warez...

Best answers
at times my hl key can give me troubles in ne mod, usally when i quit and join alot of servers in a short time. So maby it could be that, or someone has your cd key.

Best answers
Originally posted by NiTRaX
*harSens*
Please don't promote cracks on this forum. Your kinda lame if you don't wanna spend the under $20 halflife costs anyways. Thank you.
um. Hes not promoting cracks. If he was he would be asking. He still probably downloaded half-life.

Best answers
hersen was replying to nitrax. can't you see.. he edited his post!! he wasn't talking to Kedishen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom