ESF Kamis Palace

Best answers
You couldn't have shown us the interior of the palace?

Also, looks a little small in proportion to the original... :p

Best answers
Dude the map rockz but were are the towers???
And I hope that this isn't like the one from Bit 4 Power that u just play in the Kami palace and cant fly away,,,,Is it like the old kami from esf that u could fly far far away??

Best answers
im doing the towers right now. im not sure how far u can fly away, but it wont be like the bfp map that you cannot fly over the border of the platform.

im also thinking of changing the size of the platform, but not the building itself cuz that has the right proportions.

Best answers
Will you also add Korin's Tower to the map?

They're interconnected, so, I dunno, just seems like they should go together...

Best answers
im not going to add korins tower to the map, that would make the map a little big and would cause massive fps problems

Best answers
Awesome map man!
Just try to get the textures more detailed and it´s perfect :smile: .
I hope you will finish this great work.

Best answers
im doing the inside at the end. ill not hollow the main building, im going to make a seperate room with teleporters

Best answers
wow! Nice update man!
Keep up the good work! :smile:

Best answers
if you did a custom texture job on this, it would fkn own. Nice progress though.

Best answers
Emhilradim said:
Will you also add Korin's Tower to the map?

They're interconnected, so, I dunno, just seems like they should go together...
How could he add Korins tower cuz from Kami and Korin there is a very big distance.....

Best answers
EVIL_GOKU said:
How could he add Korins tower cuz from Kami and Korin there is a very big distance.....
It's not really stopped ESF mappers before. Besides, it would be possible to make a scale map featuring both the tower and the palace. I mean, yes, it would be a very very tall map, but, it can be done...

Noone would truly expect the height to be scale, since, there's no way to truly know just how far it is...

Nice interrior.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is already a map with both korins tower and kamis place, it's at www.redsaiyan.org its a map pack :)

The mop is comming along wicked nice, I love it! i'm deffinately going to DL this if you release it XD

Best answers
Finally, someone posted the REAL RedSaiyan address... Someone said it was .com, but that was just some search engine results page, not worthwhile...

Oh, and I want to see this damn map already :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom