Esf just blatenly rules

Best answers
Out off all the dragonball Z mods i have seen esf is easly the best, the models look like they are real (real as in what they should look like in the cartoon), the maps look good, it proves you guys have acctually thought about the game and how to make it better with idears such as beam jumping and i know people may say bad things about the meele (including myself) but it acctually is pretty good and one of the best systems around.

I just wanted to say well done

Best answers
hehe another satisfied player of esf :D

a little on the off topic but make sure u read up on anything dealing with melee on the forum before actually saying it sux.. im not sayin its u, but just read up on it cause i think the esf melee system is the best system i have seen, its simple yet complex in design and its just fuking awesome :D its just a shame that most ppl dont really know HOW to use it

Best answers
I did say it was good but i used to think it was rubish. Sorry if it was a bit on the off topic, i was just thinkin how good it was compared to dragonball mods such as dmz and english bid for power.

Best answers
Compared to what? DMZ *snickers* I mean.. there arent many mods out there to compare ESF to, there is BFP, but that mod was nerfed after Funi cried and said "AYE >.< if you.. use our damn charectors.. I will kick you in tha NUTS >.<". SoS looks good and so does GHP, neither are out yet. But then again there IS a another decent mod for Jedi Knight I: Dark Forces II, Its called DBZ:The Destruction is Real. Its alright, very glitchy, similair to ESF, more chars and lots of attacks. Good sprites and animatinos to. Anyway point is JKI isnt meant to handle such a mod and it dosnt handle it that well actually. thats all I got.

Best answers
Erm i didnt think that you are alloud to make one line posts SaiyanPrideXIX but what u say is true it dose 'kick ass' no wait 'almighty ass'. lol Ghp look really good and looks as if it will be a challenger for esf (god thats a first) but when i was lookin at the ebfp pics that looked good till i spent years downloadin it on a 56k, after that it didnt seem that good. I havnt seen DBZ:The Destruction is Real i will have a looky later and download it, maby.

Best answers
DBZ:TDIR formerly known as DBZ 4.0? I hope your joking cuz it took 4 years to finish and the beta had more stuff in it than the final release.

Best answers
Erm whats tdir? hope we are joking bout what? your not making urself very clear and i wasnt joking bout anthink i have said

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was reffering to slander, but anyways, Esf is by far one of the best mods ever. I rarely play a mod for so long, normally i get bored and just end up finding something else to play, but i've been playing esf, since the alpha version before beta 1.0 ( don't know if there were any before that.) I had some breaks but mostly stuck through it the entire time. It's very well made, and for the most part balanced. To think that this is only a beta is crazy. Good job ESF team.

Best answers
Oh ok, i have played the mod for a while not since the alpha versions but at the time when when beta 1.0 had just came out, i havnt got bored off it yet, and hopefully i wont

Best answers
lol don't even talk about DMZ in here, who ever it was *I'm to lazy to check* Everyone I've seen write "This game kicks ass" Well I, and everyone who knows about it will quit probably tell you it's the best dbz mod FOR HALF LIFE!! and i repeat, HALF-LIFE!.. and im not chosing sides but it is..

One thing I am scared about though..when SOS is released ESF is going to lose a lot of players..

Best answers
Heh, just imagine a DBZ mod for HL2. o.0

Anyways, ESF is good, I was a LOT better in DMZ though. (You'd be suprized how many 'Unlisted' moves it currently has.) mainly due to the fact that it did'nt kill my FPS. ^^;;

Anywho, what is this SoS anyhways? (Yes, Anyhways)

Best answers
Sos is a stand-alone dbz game made of a highly modified quake2/3 engine. It has code from redfaction..so u can blow up anythign u want.. melee like oni.. graphics kick ass.. everythign you can dream of..
heres the site
http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~sos/

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.) Stop advertising.

2.) Stop bringing DMZ into this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom