ESF is fun!

Best answers
Hey guys! We all know that ESF is entertaining, but what (in your opinion) is the best thing about it? Is it totalling noobs with trunks' sword and watching them accuse you of cheating in frustration, or is it sniping people from far away with frieza's controllable disk? Can it be the transformations that make you super powerful? What makes the game for you?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm...good question. I'd have to say it's pwning 5 people at once in melee (1 v 5) n00bs or not (although it doesn't happen often with good players :p)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
getting your ass wupped for a bit by a ssj f00 and finally going ssj... and keep pwning him with 4 hit combos and candy beam finishers *rah* ^_^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just like being able to go SSJ, the transformations look really cool for using such an old engine.
Beam Jumping is great fun, and fighting with beams in a game where you would normally use guns is awesome. :D

Best answers
Everything about the game is cool. It doesn't have everything and thats why it's still in beta I like Melleeing n00bs it rulez

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The satisfying, challenging, 1v1 fights that you get now and then.

Best answers
I enjoy dodging melee attacks and if I'm lucky I get the chance to beam jump with the GG and kill 'em
I also love really close PSing

Best answers
actually fighting some1 on ur level, fighting noobs gets old for me (well its fun for a couple of days :) ) , im the "challenge looking for" kinda player. so i really enjoy figtin tuff people. that satisfyes me,

also trying out new models and maps is a thrill for me. but ofcourse everything is fun in all....i also like powering up

Best answers
melee is fun when agasient noob its the best and being double teamed or tripled

Best answers
I surpirsed I havent heard of psin' yet. I meant nothing is better than meleeing than stopping send equally power generic beams at each other and watching who ever lose destroyed.

Best answers
When i just jioned a server and choose piccolo, i hunt after the strongest ssj goku i can find, than i sbc and hide and repeat till dead, soooo much fun.

Best answers
Suffering through a game as normal Vegeta, trying to keep your pl up with all the Trunkses and Gohanses that went SSj in the first two minutes, then finally going SSJ and killing thier whole team three times consecutively with Final Flashes. The flaming that scrolls on the lower left part of the screen is like icing on the cake.

Best answers
LOL that is good when you play as vegeta.

I CRAVE the SPEED. ESF is one of the fastest FPS style games out there and not only can you swoop fast but you can teleport even faster. One of the most satisfying things I've managed to do is this:

Get a dodgy bot to stand on the floor of the map. Hit them up into the sky. Use teleport to fly PAST them as they tumble skywards (look straight up and hit teleport 3 or 4 times really fast). Hit them again back down to the ground. It's just like in the cartoons and it is C O O L when you do it and realize just how fast you've moved.

I hope they make the higher transformations insanely fast. They will probably have to scale the speed down from what it is now to get all 3 transforms in and the game still be playable though.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
CANDY BEAM IS ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111

Best answers
yata you must really be trying the mod's patience now....

the best thing about esf is an even melee fight where it could go either way, or watching gr00vy's demo lol

Best answers
I love using krillin, allowing yourself to get beat on for the large part at the beginning, transforming, and have people amazed at the 8 million PL you now have :laff:

Best answers
the power struggels and the melee´s rocks but i get pissed of when a noob is hiding somewhere and shooting a kamehameha in your back :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom