ESF in Source Engine

Best answers
Could you guys see if you guys can make ESF into the source engine it be awsome, plz give it a thought.
This game has been out for long time and should allready been made into the source engine. thanks for reading.

Best answers
i understand and i red the sticky but still could not hurt to make it on the source egine.
Well that was my thought so if you guys not going to make it for source then its not my place to make you guys do it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
When they are so close to completing 1.3 u want them to switch to the source engine????

Best answers
solidhero22 said:
i understand and i red the sticky but still could not hurt to make it on the source egine.
Well that was my thought so if you guys not going to make it for source then its not my place to make you guys do it.
Man , the team said they will never port ESF to another engine. It has been suggested a billion of times before and the team said NO. Why are you people bothering creating such threads when it has been answered lots of times. I personally don't like the source engine , ESF is good as it is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not gonna happen. Why? That would mean recreating all the maps, all the models, and do away with everything they've coded thus far, so that they can port. Basically they'd be starting over from scratch on everything they've done.

And after 6+ years working on a project, I can't say I'd be to open to starting over myself either. Especialy on something as boring and static as dbz =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah, esf is just good as it is now...
why the heck should they start to recode the 1.3 for source engine?
i mean, they have putted alots of work to 1.3 and they should just now make it source?!

esf already has surpassed hl engine alot, isnt it enough for u ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
solidhero22 said:
i understand and i red the sticky
if you guys not going to make it for source then its not my place to make you guys do it.
Yay he answered his own question.

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom