ESF in a Magazine

Best answers
Just to tell everybody that ESF was recently included in PC Format's Bonus DVD in this Month's issue.

Best answers
*sees a big wave of dbz frea... fans buying hl and dling esf*
well its good publicity i think, more ppl, more servers, more fun
will get hard(er) to choose which server to play on maybe

Best answers
but it could also be a bad thing...if funi wants to be asses like they have in the past and take action against the team like they did with BFP

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought the bfp team made up that thing about funi because they wanted to stop doing dbz...?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who knows... but it really doesn't make any sense for Funimation to try and destroy mods that embrace their loyalty to DBZ. It's like a librarian burning books in another library.

But, it's cool that ESF is getting a little publicity... let's just hope it's the positive kind.

Best answers
this could be great for esf and yes hopefully funi wont go haywire.....i think they only did it before because bfp was more popular than any game they could produce...or was getting there at any rate

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it dosent mater if its good or bad publicity if the person reading it is a real DBZ fan they will want to check it out and then dhty can decide for themselvs

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I think the Funi attack on BFP is fabricated. Our mod tried a few times to contact Funimation about ESF, and Funimation never returned the emails.

Best answers
actuakky so everyone knows the BFP got the idea to try to sell the game to funimation and make money off it, thats when they stepped in and stopped the project. i saw proof some where but that was so long ago lol

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly, BFP tried to make money out of somebody else's creation. (dbz) This is why they whooped BFP's ass. I don't think ESF is danger of anything alike.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh who knows about BFP, it could have been fake, it could have been real. So far Funi doesn't seem interested in stopping ESF, and even if they wanted to, I don't know how they could. The more publicity the better, the more players we'll have to play it and make it better.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF has been in a mag before and included on a cover disc

No big deal

Best answers
well, the reson funi goes crasy about DBZ mods is thad, when ppl make a DBZ mod (game) funi dont earn any money from it and ppl maybe rather want to play this then the games thay releash, so there sells get bad, thay get low on money and thay will have to close down.

Best answers
If Funi was smart they'd make a game like ESF and earn money off of it.

Best answers
well to stear this out of control topic thread back on topic lol, thats cool that esf has made it to magazines, this could be good and or bad. it will attract many new players, but at the same time a lot more noobies. personally i dont have anything against them but esf now seems like every person learns ONE thing and just repeats doing it......thats not what i would consider skill but meh. an example would be throw and ki blob (i do this personally when i think they are ready to die lol) basic melee 2 times, then kiball or ki blob a lil. and the worst, melee twice tele away power up then melee 2 times and thats all they do. also the ones who do pre punch only all the time get annouying lol. but hey i rarelyplay so i could be wrong and just get stuck with the crappy players. but that is cool that esf is gettin way bigger

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom