ESF Improvements.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you think that there's anything ESF should have but doesn't, something that the ESF team overlooked or made a mistake? Well, put your ideas here, but make sure they're DBZ accurate! I can only name a few:

1. When Gohan and Goku go Super Saiyan, they should stay that way even after they die or run out of ki, because they mastered Super Saiyan Full Power while they trained in the Room of Spirit and Time.

2. When Buu transforms, he doesn't transform into Evil Buu. He just expells Evil Buu from his body, and then Evil Buu eats Fat Buu, turning into Super Buu. So the transformation shouldn't be to Evil Buu, but to Super Buu.

3. Krillin never went mystic in the series...and I think that characters that have no regular transformation in the series shouldn't have any here. They should just have some kind of powerup or something. OR if the team likes transformations so much, they shouldn't have even put characters like Krillin in the game.

4. Piccolo's transformation should be different. Remember during the Garlic Junior Saga he changed his size. Well, that would be cool. But in ESF he stays the same before and after he transforms.

Well, that's about it! Your turn!

P.S. For those who don't know what Super Saiyan Full Power is, go to *Link Removed - Advertise in your signature* and see the Super Saiyan Forms.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dan_esf_fanatic said:
1. When Gohan and Goku go Super Saiyan, they should stay that way even after they die or run out of ki, because they mastered Super Saiyan Full Power while they trained in the Room of Spirit and Time.
No they should not, SSJ is a temporary power up. Notice how each person goes down after they expel a certain ammount of energy, so there for once a player expels that energy, he is down.
Plus your "training in the Room of SPACE and time" does not happen inside the game, so there is no need to worry about this. Once you transform to ssj, you can stay ssj forever until you run out of ki. Simple as that.

dan_esf_fanatic said:
2. When Buu transforms, he doesn't transform into Evil Buu. He just expells Evil Buu from his body, and then Evil Buu eats Fat Buu, turning into Super Buu. So the transformation shouldn't be to Evil Buu, but to Super Buu.
Well guess what, Evil buu is here to stay to make it even. Plus I am shure that it wont be too far until evil buu transforms into super buu, so dont worry about it.

dan_esf_fanatic said:
3. Krillin never went mystic in the series...and I think that characters that have no regular transformation in the series shouldn't have any here. They should just have some kind of powerup or something. OR if the team likes transformations so much, they shouldn't have even put characters like Krillin in the game.
HOW DARE YOU TRY TO REMOVE KRILLIN. First off, Krillin's transformation is to make it fair aginst fully transformed characters. Plus this "mystic" buisness is to show that this is krillin's maximum. there is no more to it than that. It shows that krillin mastered everything possible about Krillin.

dan_esf_fanatic said:
4. Piccolo's transformation should be different. Remember during the Garlic Junior Saga he changed his size. Well, that would be cool. But in ESF he stays the same before and after he transforms.
umm Picclol fuses with Kami to form Kamiccolo. That is all that happenes. There is not much special to it other than that. First you start with piccolo with a cape, and you transform to piccolo without a cape. (1.3)

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Mystic Krillin really is "Unlocked Potential" Krillin. He got the special power from Guru on planet namek.

And.. Piccolo growing 10 times as big?.. Really makes no sense.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do remember Picollo having his size multiplied by maybe 1.5 once during dbz, and I think that was during the Garlic Jr. Saga. That might be a nice transformation for Picollo's final form, but as for the other ideas I think they're unbalanced or unnecessary.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
No they should not, SSJ is a temporary power up. Notice how each person goes down after they expel a certain ammount of energy, so there for once a player expels that energy, he is down.
Plus your "training in the Room of SPACE and time" does not happen inside the game, so there is no need to worry about this. Once you transform to ssj, you can stay ssj forever until you run out of ki. Simple as that.
Have you even watched DBZ? Or did you forget that in the Cell Games Saga, ep. 153. "Meet Me In The Ring" to be exact, Piccolo says and I quote: "From what I can see, I think they're still Super Saiyans. But it seems they managed to stay powered up in their daily lives without creating a strain on their energy supply." That means that it takes no energy for them to remain a SSJ. And you're right about the "going down" part, however when that happens, Goku and Gohan were at least Super Saiyan 2, so Super Saiyan Full Power doesn't work. Simple as that. However, I was wrong about the dying part. They should definitely descend when they die, like Goku did after he transmitted Cell to King Kai's planet.

KilledWithStyle said:
Well guess what, Evil buu is here to stay to make it even. Plus I am shure that it wont be too far until evil buu transforms into super buu, so dont worry about it.
I know, but I think that it's not a proper transformation. Come to think of it, Buu's only proper transformation is to the Kid Buu form, which is his original form. In all the others he had some help (Piccolo, Gotenks, Gohan, Fat Buu).
His main way of transforming is by absorbing someone, and though it is a transformation, I don't think it's very original. But this is how it goes: Fat Buu expells Evil Buu, Evil Buu eats Fat Buu and ABSORBS him. Since the two were once one, Fat Buu could've probably turned into Super Buu on his own. So it's a proper transformation, that's all I'm saying. Fat Buu doesn't turn into Evil Buu, he expells him, and that's what's important.

KilledWithStyle said:
HOW DARE YOU TRY TO REMOVE KRILLIN. First off, Krillin's transformation is to make it fair aginst fully transformed characters. Plus this "mystic" buisness is to show that this is krillin's maximum. there is no more to it than that. It shows that krillin mastered everything possible about Krillin.
Then why isn't it just called "Powered up Krillin" or "Full Power Krillin"? I understand that the game has to be fair, but mystic? That's just inaccurate, that's all. And the transformed Krillin just changes his clothes and hair. And it takes him seven years to do that in DBZ. And I'm not trying to remove him, far from it, Krillin rocks in ESF, I'm just trying to make the team make the game more accurate. Besides, you need the Old Kai to become mystic.

KilledWithStyle said:
umm Picclol fuses with Kami to form Kamiccolo. That is all that happenes. There is not much special to it other than that. First you start with piccolo with a cape, and you transform to piccolo without a cape. (1.3)
uh..Dude, it says "Powered Up Piccolo." And by increasing his size, he increases his power, as seen in the Garlic Junior Saga. So it's not from Piccolo to Kamiccolo. And removing his cape and hat DOES NOT make his powerlevel rise by 1.000.000. If it was that way he could've beaten everyone up to Frieza just by strapping down:laff:

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Goku and Gohan will always have a power drain on SSJ because of BALANCE. You know, that marvelous thing that means that people don't all just pick Goku and Buu. Goku is good enough in the game as it is so he doesn't need undraining ki.

Evil Buu may not be a proper transformation but he is Buu and he is stronger than Fat Buu so what's the problem?

Simple. Mystic Krillin sounds cooler.

He increases size but his power doesn't increase as much. Otherwise he would have just grown to a giant size everytime he had to fight somebody. Removing his weighted clothing does give him a sizable increase to his power. Who said anything about 1,000,000? In ESF it just adds half of his power level to itself. The increase that is given by removing his weighted clothing is proportionate to how heavy his clothing is. So if his clothing was heavy enough then removing it could put his power level up by 1,000,000.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dan_esf_fanatic said:
Then why isn't it just called "Powered up Krillin" or "Full Power Krillin"? I understand that the game has to be fair, but mystic? That's just inaccurate, that's all. And the transformed Krillin just changes his clothes and hair. And it takes him seven years to do that in DBZ. And I'm not trying to remove him, far from it, Krillin rocks in ESF, I'm just trying to make the team make the game more accurate. Besides, you need the Old Kai to become mystic.
The term 'Mystic' was never used. It's a fan-term like 'USSJ'. 'Mystic' is used when a person (Gohan in this case) has had their potential power unlocked. Guru unlocked some potential power, Old Kai unlocked more. Hence they're both 'Mystic'. Besides, ESF is based, not necessarily identical to, DBZ.

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Did you know Goku wears weighted clothing also? Removing those helps power him up.

Goku also has the Kaioken (my favorite) transformation, but they didn't put it in the game because it would be too unbalanced for Goku to have so many forms.

In whatever way, ESF isn't ever going to be exactly related to the show.

Goku in the show has 99 trillion thousand power level and he can't die

Goku in ESF has 750,000 and he can die

Best answers
well i think that if they add cooler and give him atks from BDK3 and some of freizas techs that would be nice

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Cooler is from a DBZ movie. No movie content will be added to ESF. Also most attacks from BDK are made up and having him the same as Frieza would be boring.

EDIT: And what's that got to do with this thread?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dan_esf_fanatic said:
Have you even watched DBZ? Or did you forget that in the Cell Games Saga, ep. 153. "Meet Me In The Ring" to be exact, Piccolo says and I quote: "From what I can see, I think they're still Super Saiyans. But it seems they managed to stay powered up in their daily lives without creating a strain on their energy supply." That means that it takes no energy for them to remain a SSJ. And you're right about the "going down" part, however when that happens, Goku and Gohan were at least Super Saiyan 2, so Super Saiyan Full Power doesn't work. Simple as that. However, I was wrong about the dying part. They should definitely descend when they die, like Goku did after he transmitted Cell to King Kai's planet.
SSJ form has its limits, run out of power, you cant stay ssj, no matter how much you master it. Plus they could do it when and how they liked. Thats how it should be, and it actually gives saiyans a tactical advantage this way.

Best answers
Gon said:
Goku also has the Kaioken (my favorite) transformation, but they didn't put it in the game because it would be too unbalanced for Goku to have so many forms.

Hey man about kaioken I think they should put that transformation in ESF 1.3.
It wouldn't unbalance the game;I mean Freeza has like 4 transformations why Goku the main character shouldn't have 4 (he only has 3 ssj ssj2 ssj3)
One character has 4 transformations and an other character has only 2/3. for example ;that's unbalanced
:D

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dany_goku said:
Hey man about kaioken I think they should put that transformation in ESF 1.3.
It wouldn't unbalance the game;I mean Freeza has like 4 transformations why Goku the main character shouldn't have 4 (he only has 3 ssj ssj2 ssj3)
One character has 4 transformations and an other character has only 2/3. for example ;that's unbalanced
:D
Man r you ....... no mather GOKU HAS 4 forms NORMAL , SSJ , SSJ 2 , SSJ3
Vegeta has 3 FORMS NORMAL , SSJ , SSJ2 , SSJ3
so goku will be the best whit the kaioken TO UNBALANCE BECAUSE KAIOKEN INCERSE SPEED AND KI SO NOOOOOO TO UNBALANT AND ESF IT's NOT THE SHOW

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Turbo = Kaioken
And if you want to see the saiyans always remain in their transformed state, just copy the ssj models over the normal form models in your esf directory. =/

Best answers
I have to agree that Super Buu would've been a better transformation for Fat Buu, showing some animation of him expelling Evil Buu and Evil Buu absorbing Fat Buu.
Ssj should stay as it is, xcept for the perfect trans, in which no strain should be applied.
Cell should go SSJ Cell, since the yellow aura in the show indicates that he did go SSJ with all of the absorbed people.
Kaioken shouldn't be put in the game. Even if they do, it should be minimal in such a way that it's utterly pointless to use it.
Krillin should be removed from the game. In normal form all he's really good at is beamspam. What they could do is decrease the amount of PL needed to trans, but it would still be weird.

Most importantly though a swoop should be faster than a drop. In the show a drop is always slower than a swoop.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sephize said:
I have to agree that Super Buu would've been a better transformation for Fat Buu, showing some animation of him expelling Evil Buu and Evil Buu absorbing Fat Buu.
Ssj should stay as it is, xcept for the perfect trans, in which no strain should be applied.
Cell should go SSJ Cell, since the yellow aura in the show indicates that he did go SSJ with all of the absorbed people.
Kaioken shouldn't be put in the game. Even if they do, it should be minimal in such a way that it's utterly pointless to use it.
Krillin should be removed from the game. In normal form all he's really good at is beamspam. What they could do is decrease the amount of PL needed to trans, but it would still be weird.

Most importantly though a swoop should be faster than a drop. In the show a drop is always slower than a swoop.
I partly agree. You took the words out of my mouth in Buu's question, but I'm staying by my SSJ theory.

As for Cell, he never went SSJ. He always had a yellow aura, even in his first form. There's something everyone should realize: When Cell disintigrated from Gohan's Kamehameha, after he regenerated, he gained an enourmous power boost because of his saiyan genes, and with those genes he has the power to gain a large power boost after being beaten to near-death. And I know what you're thinking: What about the lightning bolts? Well, the lightning bolts aren't a SSJ2 characteristic, it's just that when a fighter reaches a certain powerlevel, the lightning bolts appear out of some reason that was never mentioned in the show. And Cell reached that level when he was disintigrated. I know this because the lightning bolts appear at SSJ3 as well. And another thing: If Cell really did turn SSJ, then why didn't his eyes turn teal? He never became SSJ, he is not a saiyan, he is an android. Simple as that.

I agree that Kaioken shouldn't be put in the game, and it is not a transformation, it's a power up. There's a difference.

Krillin shouldn't be removed. He IS one of the most powerful fighters on Earth, even though the others are stronger by far.

And finally, swoop should be faster then drop, you're right.

SA_Gohan said:
Turbo = Kaioken
And if you want to see the saiyans always remain in their transformed state, just copy the ssj models over the normal form models in your esf directory. =/
Don't joke. I mean: Stay SSJ when you run out of ki, it has nothing to do with models!!

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WHY DO YOU HATE KURILIN , he was in the show the hole show , Goku dose not need KAIOKEN and Cell was SSJ but not a normal Sayian an android saiyan he only had the SSJ strenght this is way the yellow aura ,and Kurilin and Picolo will be the most disaddvancet in the game they only will have 1 transformation

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't joke. I mean: Stay SSJ when you run out of ki, it has nothing to do with models!!
In this case it does. When you copy the ssj models over the normal form models it means that it will look like you're in ssj all the time, even if you run out of ki.
The only problem with this is that you don't get the pl or speed boost for ssj until you reach the required power level, but I think that's the best you can do because more likely than not, your ssj idea isn't going to be in 1.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom