esf i cant open esf 1.3 beta

Best answers
i ant open esf 1.3 beta each time i open it and then i click create server then click start it doesnt work it just closes HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! PLZPLZPLZPLZ

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you using Steam? Legal copy of Half-Life 1?

Best answers
idk wat half life im using

i dont know what half life im using but i downloaded counter strike and then i downloaded esf 1.3 ewta and no im not using steam

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i dont know what half life im using but i downloaded counter strike and then i downloaded esf 1.3 ewta and no im not using steam
You accepted the forum rules, no? Its hard to miss:

Please remember before accepting these rules that we do not support people who are attempting to play Earth's Special Forces on either WON or NON-Steam. You are required to have Steam installed with a valid Half-Life copy attached on your Steam account. If you downloaded Half-Life on the internet (pirated/warez) then don't bother posting on the forums as we will not help you! Want to pay for Half-Life or you have a valid Half-Life key to use for steam? You are very welcome to post on the forums!

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
sky i dont think people bother reading the rules they probaly just skip it and click accept anyway

*OnTopic*
listin you need to buy a vaild legal copy of Half-Life 1 And must download STEAM
Once you download STEAM and bought Half-life 1 you go to the games section of STEAM Then press Active a prouduct on steam and on the Half-Life 1 CD you see a CD-Key enter the CD-Key on STEAM then press ok then put in the Half-Life 1 CD in

Simple as that.Half-Life is $10 so dont worry.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
sky i dont think people bother reading the rules they probaly just skip it and click accept anyway
Thing is that the rules that I quoted above is just above the 'accept rules' button.

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
oh ok thx ill download steam but then wat do i do next???
OMG DID YOU PAY ATTENTION TO SKY HE SAID YOU NEED HALF-LIFE 1 STOP IGNOREING US!! ABOUT HALF-LIFE OTHERWISE YOU WONT BE ABLE TO PLAY ESF AND NO SUPPORT ON THIS FOURMS!!!

Best answers
ill get half life tommorow

ill buy half life tommorow but were do u get it?!?!??!?!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom