Esf/half life models - balljoints?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im just wondering scince i dont really know too much about it, but what do you think is best for esf/half life models? balljoint limbs? im asking this mainly because enix's krillin really works awesomely with balljoint arms, however you dont tend to see many people making models that way here. Are there any pro's /con's for balljoints I should be aware of?

Im also asking all this before i decide to rig my goku+vegeta final versions, if they'd work better with balljoints thats what I'd rather do.

Ps. The more posts with more stories wud really help out, i wanna know what people's experiences with them are like, im not totally sold on the method yet =/ (thanks Lee <3)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one of the con's is that if its not rigged properly, you end up with an arm hovering out in the middle of no where haha.

its a good system, and i tend to use a method close to it, where i join the arms to the torso, but have a couple of hidden edges, that might be overlapped into the body, so that when the arm moves, it doesnt look stretched; the edges just come out from inside the body.

if you can get it working in your favour, it works really well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom