ESF group pictures 2003, 2004 and 2005

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey all!

Some of you might know me, I bet most do not since the original ESF community has nearly entirely flushed and refilled over time.

Anyhow I saw someone picked up the line where I dropped it and continued making ESF murals, big thumbs up for him!

What I'm wondering about right now is wether the ones I have placed in my mural are still around, or how many of them are. So if you are in one of the below pictures, please let me hear your voice! Id love to give you all a poke again!

for old times sake ;)

[the following is a c/p from the esf mural 2005 thread]

Heres the first mural made on ESF, I made this in 2003, started out as a little joke but turned out rather big.
http://members.lycos.nl/simen/esf_group2003.jpg

In 2004 I made a smaller one, exposing the bearcharacters of a select group of people that mainly inhibited ESF, consider it the ESF web mural 2004
http://members.lycos.nl/simen/esf_bearfamily.jpg

Heres a link to the original bear family thread, where you can see who is who ;)

This is the last mural i made, the 2005 one, which is the one I made this post about:
http://members.lycos.nl/simen/esf_group2005.jpg

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey all!

Some of you might know me, I bet most do not since the original ESF community has nearly entirely flushed and refilled over time.

Anyhow I saw someone picked up the line where I dropped it and continued making ESF murals, big thumbs up for him!

What I'm wondering about right now is wether the ones I have placed in my mural are still around, or how many of them are. So if you are in one of the below pictures, please let me hear your voice! Id love to give you all a poke again!

for old times sake ;)

[the following is a c/p from the esf mural 2005 thread]

Heres the first mural made on ESF, I made this in 2003, started out as a little joke but turned out rather big.
http://members.lycos.nl/simen/esf_group2003.jpg

In 2004 I made a smaller one, exposing the bearcharacters of a select group of people that mainly inhibited ESF, consider it the ESF web mural 2004
http://members.lycos.nl/simen/esf_bearfamily.jpg

Heres a link to the original bear family thread, where you can see who is who ;)

This is the last mural i made, the 2005 one, which is the one I made this post about:
http://members.lycos.nl/simen/esf_group2005.jpg
DUDE! ITS DUDEMAN!

Hahaha, I always wanted to see the 2005 one. That's ****ing sick. Deman's is the best, he's a flying ninja AND he has trogdor

:x

That last one is shockingly awesome. I hope the 2006 one ends up just as great :>

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are you implying something?

As I said in the first picture, thumbs up for the ones who continued my projects! I think its a pity that it isnt original artwork, thats what differs mine from the new ones. Besides they arent just mods, in fact most of them are members, or at least they were when i got to know them.

on another note;
Heya Kain! long time no see!
hadnt you seen the original ones? Im not sure whether ill do a 2006 one, im not too familiar with the new esf community, i dont think many oldschoolers are left. besides, something big is about to happen, but i cant just tell what yet. :)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember all of them, with the last one you made, being my obvious favorite.

I think you should continue it. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or maybe a calibration?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey Synth, you still around aswell? coo. cool.

I dont think im going to make a 2006 one, perhaps a 2007 but im far from certain about that.

Best answers
lol dudeman , in 2005 group picture you are in center like you are the boss or something ....... spechless

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and so i am!

as creator of the picture i have all the right to place myself in any godly position i wish!

altough it wasnt even intended :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
awesome :D
i really was lookingfor those latly!

<3

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can remember all of them, but I could swear there was another group picture, not sure if it was made by you though...
The 2005 one really looks awesome, I just loved your style. (Still do, when I look at it) It's true what you say about the new group picture, not having any original work in it. I think you should try to make a new group picture, or at least work together on the one being created now.
Who is the guy on the top of the 2005 picture by the way?

Best answers
There was another one that was mostly a photocollage (or completely), forgot of what year it was though.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ah yes I vaguely remember that, cant find any record of it tho, im not even sure wether i was the one who made that.

ill have a look

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember the 2003 and 2005 ones ^^ Guess i missed the 2004

Oh well If you decide to make anotherone please put me in XD (since i missed the 2005 one >.<)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There was another one that was mostly a photocollage (or completely), forgot of what year it was though.
ah i remember now, GrOOvy is the one who made that, unfortunately the URL of where it was hosted is dead now. he made that right after I did my 2003 thing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ah i remember now, GrOOvy is the one who made that, unfortunately the URL of where it was hosted is dead now. he made that right after I did my 2003 thing.
As i recall that one was massive. And yes all the group pic you did were well done.l

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I totally forgot about the jedikittie you made for me that was the best body I've seen someone really edit that pic :D

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, the memories. It's been a long time since I've seen that 2003 mural. *sniffle*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom