ESF Group Picture 2005

Retired
Best answers
how bout me dudeman? *sad face* you didn't forget poor ls did yea *pouts* *slips Dude a C-Note*

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm i think masta looks best so far o_O.. oh well.

LiteNET where did you post your picture? i cant seem to find it.

Retired
Best answers
i don't have any on me just the one in the old mural i'll have to grab one off the lappy when i get it from school

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dudeman said:
Saiyan overlord read the post before yours.
no more applications for now, and even if im accepting them again, i doubt ill put you in. sorry.
oops sorry i must have not seen yourt reply atm of my post

looking like me light scream isn't an insult , my god stop coming to bad conclusions over me

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ooh ooh, add me! Why? I've been around longer than almost everyone and if you don't add me... I'll threaten you with your livelihood. :D Look down, you don't want to lose anything precious do you? ;)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
OMG dudeman, it looks teh secks! \o/

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg.. greentaco still here?

yeah youll get on by standard since everyone who was on the previous mural gets on.
just PM me a picture of yourself and ill add you sooner or later

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good work, dudeman! I like your drawings alot. Everyone looks sexeh in that picture. :p

Off-topic: SuperSaiyanChris, you look like my uncle.... O_O

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks, i really should be picking this up again, havent added people for too long now.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Aww crap, I missed this one. Still, awesome group pic man!
I like it better than the last one. :laff:

Best answers
If you're still adding people dude, i wouldn't mind being in this. I wear a pretty outrageous getup most of the time so you should have fun. I'll PM you when i find the pic.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phrack dont worry, you havent missed anything, this one isnt finished yet.
and diablos, ill add you too, since i love your artwork and youve got quite a name on these forums due to your massive artwork thread(keep that up! :D)

anyways, it will take a while before i can start adding again.. having final weeks of this schoolyear, and i need to work hard to pass on the the next year.

after that, ill forcus on mechmod and esf again :3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some room left? lol I can get some pics lol haha prolly not but anywayz very
nice to look at =]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, personally, since your doing a 'new' '2005' one. Don't you think you should either do 2 one for the old schoolers and one for the "new" people that have actually been sticking around? Or just make a bigger mural?

I only say this, cuz it's not really the "new" peoples fault for not knowing about esf earlier, and i would think they kinda feel left out. I mean all the people basically begging you to put them on it's kinda... well.. depressing <.< no offense to them of course ^.^

Know what i'm getting at? I mean some people (such as logan) you say you haven't seen or heard of, well that's cuz your not consistant on staying on the forums. I mean, i came around a year after you did, and i had nooo idea who you were (or that you even existed) until you came back and started this old school mural stuff again. I'm just sayin' that's all.

But other then that, the mural is comming out a lot better. It's got some humor to it. Though i still think you should have it say "Onion" >=^D

Best answers
Awesome, pm is on its way. Glad you like my stuff too, dude 8D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
well, personally, since your doing a 'new' '2005' one. Don't you think you should either do 2 one for the old schoolers and one for the "new" people that have actually been sticking around? Or just make a bigger mural?

I only say this, cuz it's not really the "new" peoples fault for not knowing about esf earlier, and i would think they kinda feel left out. I mean all the people basically begging you to put them on it's kinda... well.. depressing <.< no offense to them of course ^.^

Know what i'm getting at? I mean some people (such as logan) you say you haven't seen or heard of, well that's cuz your not consistant on staying on the forums. I mean, i came around a year after you did, and i had nooo idea who you were (or that you even existed) until you came back and started this old school mural stuff again. I'm just sayin' that's all.

But other then that, the mural is comming out a lot better. It's got some humor to it. Though i still think you should have it say "Onion" >=^D
You got a point but in the other hand, if i am to make 2 murals and add everyone who wants to be added, ill be taking the definition of wasting time to a new level.

Im not really just adding oldskoolers anymore nodaways.. alot of people who are on are on there because i like them, for different reasons, or they were talking to me exactly at the right time/place by luck :p

Im mainly trying to make a picture of the ones that make the community to what it is, so the known people that stick around.

Example: DiabloS, he joined up in may 2004.. so thats about where i left esf, i dont know the guy at all, but the reason im going to be adding him as because in short time he became rather populair among the artists, due to his massive artwork thread.. for me, thats a good reason to add someone.

Best answers
Kerel, PM me je msn effe.

And that's to short to translate so I'll just leave you all in doubt *****es :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i sure wish i could be on

but i guess i'm gonna see how this turns out and see if anything is funnie in the picture (like Mad_Axman choping of someone's head or something if it get's updated , maybe he could chop of mine :eek: if i had one ) isn't there a bit of violence in all of us ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom