ESF: Goku Or Vegeta!

Which one of the 2 best saiyans will win the fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Jesus christ. I wish the devs show us a video about Goku and Vegeta fought again in the Desert and see who will win the fight. Do you guys agree?
Deverz stated there would be an unedited video coming soon. That was a month ago, because an UNEDITED video is a complex process because, NASA is currently working on a cure for Space AIDS.

Best answers
Deverz stated there would be an unedited video coming soon. That was a month ago, because an UNEDITED video is a complex process because, NASA is currently working on a cure for Space AIDS.
:devsmile:
Dafuq

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FYI last time i tried recording a little fight with a bot. The result was either shitty FPS if i used fraps or no picture when i used something else (cant remember what it was since i uninstalled it right afterwards)

So yea not really much chances since we were mostly testing and not just playing the game recently.

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
FYI last time i tried recording a little fight with a bot. The result was either shitty FPS if i used fraps or no picture when i used something else (cant remember what it was since i uninstalled it right afterwards)

So yea not really much chances since we were mostly testing and not just playing the game recently.
Honestly I'll be impressed if you can come up with a cure for bullshit along with Space AIDS by the time you release the mod.

You aren't making sense. From the 12 second videos you've shown us (the most recent one being six months ago) there are no FPS problems at all. In fact you even tried to make it all look professional and fancy with editing. Now what's so hard about adding 5-6 more minutes to those videos?

I'll be straight with you Grega. From what I can tell, you guys seem to be very insecure in terms of showing progress or being open with development because of the Open Beta Final incident where everyone went all Hitler on the forums because of the bugs. Guess what? That was years ago. Not going to lie, people develop. The community (which consists of like 10-25 people) aren't going to rant on about some texture popping or clipping, or whatever bugs you guys seem to be embarrassed with. if like almost everyone who is/was in the community is asking for some GP footage regardless of bugs, why do you feel the need to be so closed up about it.. ?

Even if there were huge bugs everywhere or.. Someone on the dev team coincidentally has a spray of Raven naked or some shit and puts it all over the map, who cares? There's going to be bugs, it's a video game, not virtual reality or ******* some sort of Vsauce mind blowism syndrome simulator or some other bullshit. You guys don't need to be perfect, just show us some footage, and I'll be silenced, trust me.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Honestly I'll be impressed if you can come up with a cure for bullshit along with Space AIDS by the time you release the mod.

You aren't making sense. From the 12 second videos you've shown us (the most recent one being six months ago) there are no FPS problems at all. In fact you even tried to make it all look professional and fancy with editing. Now what's so hard about adding 5-6 more minutes to those videos?

I'll be straight with you Grega. From what I can tell, you guys seem to be very insecure in terms of showing progress or being open with development because of the Open Beta Final incident where everyone went all Hitler on the forums because of the bugs. Guess what? That was years ago. Not going to lie, people develop. The community (which consists of like 10-25 people) aren't going to rant on about some texture popping or clipping, or whatever bugs you guys seem to be embarrassed with. if like almost everyone who is/was in the community is asking for some GP footage regardless of bugs, why do you feel the need to be so closed up about it.. ?

Even if there were huge bugs everywhere or.. Someone on the dev team coincidentally has a spray of Raven naked or some shit and puts it all over the map, who cares? There's going to be bugs, it's a video game, not virtual reality or ******* some sort of Vsauce mind blowism syndrome simulator or some other bullshit. You guys don't need to be perfect, just show us some footage, and I'll be silenced, trust me.
The much more logic, and much shorter, answer is there is almost no progress and therefore not much to show something new.(Except for graphics/shaders)

Face it, the mod has been more dead than alive for years. There is a like a quarterly news item on the site showing almost no new progress. I am not saying there isn't any progress and we all can see that ESF is not the ESF of 10 years ago, but current development doesn't show any sign of ESF releasing any time soon. And the fact is, that's what the people come for, a release. And all of this is reflecting on the community which is become more non existent. The last release ESF had is almost 10 YEARS ago.(8 may 2004 was last release as far as I can tell)

Furthermore, not releasing any raw footage, due "shitty FPS" and "we are more testing than playing" is the most utter BS I've heard in a long while. You can't get a steady FPS and record at the same time? What are you using? A Pentium MX 233? I can record, whether it is nVidia shadowplay or Fraps, games like Metro2033, CS:GO, Diablo III with a res of 2560x1600. And it isn't like recording will cost you a whole day. Without any fancing post processing you can have this done under half hour and have it uploaded.

Please spare me your BS, I'm not an idiot.

Last edited:
Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is going off-topic way too much. Pls get back to the topic or a mod will close this.

Last edited:
Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta, if not for his sheer tenacity, his tact and capacity to be truly ruthless set him apart in true mortal combat.

P.S.

Wait...what was this movie called again?

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The much more logic, and much shorter, answer is there is almost no progress and therefore not much to show something new.(Except for graphics/shaders)

Face it, the mod has been more dead than alive for years. There is a like a quarterly news item on the site showing almost no new progress. I am not saying there isn't any progress and we all can see that ESF is not the ESF of 10 years ago, but current development doesn't show any sign of ESF releasing any time soon. And the fact is, that's what the people come for, a release. And all of this is reflecting on the community which is become more non existent. The last release ESF had is almost 10 YEARS ago.(8 may 2004 was last release as far as I can tell)

Furthermore, not releasing any raw footage, due "shitty FPS" and "we are more testing than playing" is the most utter BS I've heard in a long while. You can't get a steady FPS and record at the same time? What are you using? A Pentium MX 233? I can record, whether it is nVidia shadowplay or Fraps, games like Metro2033, CS:GO, Diablo III with a res of 2560x1600. And it isn't like recording will cost you a whole day. Without any fancing post processing you can have this done under half hour and have it uploaded.

Please spare me your BS, I'm not an idiot.
This is not related to this topic. We are talking about Goku vs Vegeta. Not tech talk.... If you want to start talking about graphic specs and all of that. Go to the tech section and create a thread about it without mixing up other topics.

@Mous4u

Since you are trying spoil this thread. Read before you post.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look, I know it's frustrating that there's a lack of updates, but unless you step up and help develop the mod, there's not much that can be done. Yes, Deverz said that there would be an unedited video coming soon, but he never stated when exactly. There may be schedule conflicts or game breaking bugs that may have prevented the video from coming out by now, and there's not much that can be done about that outside of the coders side (generally).

I'm just going to close this thread because it has gone way off-topic, and I don't see it coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom