ESF: Goku Or Vegeta!

Which one of the 2 best saiyans will win the fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Super elite
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Goku: The strongest, happiest saiyan in the world.

[video=youtube;v9gG9kitVkg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9gG9kitVkg&list=UU9FN0dIQ01weg4Lm2UNP6Gw[/video]
Vegeta: The grumpiest saiyan prince

[video=youtube;iZ4zogkAjP4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ4zogkAjP4&list=UU9FN0dIQ01weg4Lm2UNP6Gw[/video]

Who will win? please vote.

Last edited:
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
I always hated the fact that Goku improved soooo much better than Vegeta on the Time Chamber even by wasting some of his time training Gohan. Vegeta was even stronger than Goku before both of them entered the Time Chamber, but the DBZ series has the need to always put the main character overpowered.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I always hated the fact that Goku improved soooo much better than Vegeta on the Time Chamber even by wasting some of his time training Gohan. Vegeta was even stronger than Goku before both of them entered the Time Chamber, but the DBZ series has the need to always put the main character overpowered.
This is typical of basically almost every shonen series.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Battle of the Gods spoilers below.

Well, in the movie Vegeta does surpass Goku in the end. Without God form, Goku admits to Vegeta being stronger. So there you have it

~Gurbir~
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Goku, while not always necessarily the strongest, has an innate ability to adapt to almost any situation. He also seems to be fairly open minded allowing him to see past things which may hinder others. ie time chamber training.
Although Vegeta's more technical mindset and training methods can come close.

However Goku more instinctive nature, I think would beat out Vegeta.

Best answers
dudes, Vegeta rocks, Goku is a lowclass sayin that doesnt stand a chance agains the sayin prince

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
I Vote Vegeta, I just like his personality better.

P.S - Piccolo is still better then them both.

ESF Old Timer
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
I believe Vegeta is the better fighter but didnt had the good balans in speed and power.
Goku on the other hand had the best balans in speed and power where the results for Goku where better.
I believe the time in the hyperbolic time chamber Goku explained something to his son about power and speed.
This is where Vegeta failed since he is only looking for power and strength.

๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
I believe Vegeta is the better fighter but didnt had the good balans in speed and power.
Goku on the other hand had the best balans in speed and power where the results for Goku where better.
I believe the time in the hyperbolic time chamber Goku explained something to his son about power and speed.
This is where Vegeta failed since he is only looking for power and strength.
Actually, no... This is where Trunks failed, not Vegeta. When Goku showed Gohan the Ultra SSJ transformation, he said that Vegeta is most likely aware of the disadvantages of having pure strenght. Later on, Cell explains Trunks that that transformation can easily be obtained and that Vegeta never did it because he already knew.

Vegeta says on the Buu saga that Goku was always stronger because he always fights to protect his loved ones. So Vegeta gets very dissapointed when he realizes that even though Vegeta himself found a family to fight for, Goku still remained the strongest.

Well, in the movie Vegeta does surpass Goku in the end. Without God form, Goku admits to Vegeta being stronger. So there you have it
That movie had a lot of nonsense on it, starting on Vegeta's personality. They really went off the road and changed things for DBZ on that movie. How can Vegeta over react so much by Bulma getting slapped when he barely reacted when he found out she and Trunks were dead during Buu saga?

Super elite
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Actually, no... This is where Trunks failed, not Vegeta. When Goku showed Gohan the Ultra SSJ transformation, he said that Vegeta is most likely aware of the disadvantages of having pure strenght. Later on, Cell explains Trunks that that transformation can easily be obtained and that Vegeta never did it because he already knew.

Vegeta says on the Buu saga that Goku was always stronger because he always fights to protect his loved ones. So Vegeta gets very dissapointed when he realizes that even though Vegeta himself found a family to fight for, Goku still remained the strongest.

That movie had a lot of nonsense on it, starting on Vegeta's personality. They really went off the road and changed things for DBZ on that movie. How can Vegeta over react so much by Bulma getting slapped when he barely reacted when he found out she and Trunks were dead during Buu saga?
That movie was after Buu's saga. Bills wants to fight the worlds strongest warriors to test their strength and see who can keep up with him. I know its nonsense. But it is still a good a movie.

Best answers

Are you serious? I did see the movie but I haven't seen a dubbed or an English subtitled version yet so I wasn't quite sure what was going on. Goku said this towards the end of the movie then?

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Are you serious? I did see the movie but I haven't seen a dubbed or an English subtitled version yet so I wasn't quite sure what was going on. Goku said this towards the end of the movie then?
There is no dubbed version yet, unfortunately. I can't stand Dragon Ball in Japanese, the only reason keeping me from watching Battle of Gods as is.

๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
In the movie, Vegeta gets angry and increases his power for a few seconds. During that brief time, Goku wasn't there and Master Roshi says that Vegeta surpassed Goku (for like 20 seconds). At the end of the movie then, Goku mentions Vegeta that he heard that he got angry and became really strong, even stronger than him. But it was just for that brief moment because of his anger, nobody acknowledged that Vegeta was stronger than Goku.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Somewhat of what Henry said but,

Goku WAS there. He just wanted to see Bill from afar and gather data. My subtitles were pretty good so from what I remember, he agrees to Vegeta surpassing him when he is confronted about not showing himself.

I'll see if I can get proof.

Edit:

Got 'em chief.

From Kanzenshuu,
"Bulma slaps Beerus, but Beerus simply slaps her right back, knocking her to the ground. Seeing this, Vegeta goes berserk and unleashes his rage as he powers up. He knocks Beerus around, and Kame-Senโ€™nin says in amazement that it looks like Vegeta has surpassed Goku."

"On Earth, Bulmaโ€™s birthday party recommences. Vegeta tells Goku that next time he will be the one who gets to be Super Saiyan God, and Goku had better cooperate. Goku says that Vegeta became an incredible Super Saiyan back when he got angry over Bulma being hit, but Vegeta says (while he blushes) he does not remember that. Goku thinks that the next time they are up against a nasty opponent, they should just have their enemy hit Bulma, to which Bulma slaps Goku. Piccolo points out that Goku supposedly was not around when that happened, and suspects that he teleported in and was watching everyone as they fought Beerus. Hearing this, Oolong jumps on Goku yelling at him about their lives being in such grave danger. Goku says he wanted to scout out Beerus to try and form a strategy, but ultimately it did not help at all. Vegeta tells Bulma to slap him again, which she agrees to do with pleasure."

Last edited:
Super elite
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
@Nyte the Japanese version came first, the English version from America came second. Masako nosawa; she is the only voice actor who has played as Goku. Sean Schemmel was the second voice actor of Dragon Ball Z.

They are some people that want to understand Japanese and they read it from the subtitles. I use to. I like it. I even like the voices that is coming out of her mouth. :) she sounds really talented. Even Sean, his voice sounds very talented as well. So lets not go against Masako. akira toriyama is the owner of DBZ and he is the first Japanese man who made it. He's awesome and people loved him and they respected both voice actors and him because of what they have put in the animation that catches our greatest attention. :) Even the music. Bruce Falcouner's too.

So people, lets just pay our respects to these guys and their talents.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Sean Schemmel was the second voice actor of Dragon Ball Z.
Specifically for Goku, he was actually the third DBZ voice actor for Goku. The first was, interestingly, Steven Jay Blum, though that was only in the game Dragon Ball GT: Final Bout (has a Z version of Goku playable).

Best answers
I have a question for you guys; at 100% who do you think was stronger during the arrival of the androids, Vegeta or Goku?

Only go forward sideways
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
I have a question for you guys; at 100% who do you think was stronger during the arrival of the androids, Vegeta or Goku?
I'd say Vegeta but when Goku came back from that near death fight against the heart disease he probably got yet another saiyan-style major power-up.

Regarding choosing between the two; I love Goku's fighting spirit! He just fights cos he loves a challenge and loves testing himself and pushing himself to his limits in order to go beyond them! I take a leaf out of his book whenever I play games with someone nowadays whether that's card games or PC games or sports competitions etc. If I give it my all and get beaten I come out with a smile on my face :D.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom