ESF Goku Model

CCX2

C
Hey ESF Team,

I thought I'd just say thank you for redoing Goku's face and the other changes you did to him,itll be easier when we make Bardock :D

cuz we're probably gonna use the face skin on our model.

So,Thanks

SSJ Shadow and friends

Best answers
hmm.. i always thought when they go ssj there muscles got bigger.. but to me there the exact same size

CCX2

C
thats in the show,this is a GAME :p

Bardock is gonna go SSJ in this model as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know they didnt just do it for you. I also dont think they will like you stealing their model and reskining it.

CCX2

C
No duh...

but we're probably using the face skin so I just thought I'd say thanks thats all,so dont get me goin...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bardok isnt in the game numnutz

also ssjs need some freaken texture on there hair i mean its jsut a big yellow blob in game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
bardok isnt in the game numnutz

also ssjs need some freaken texture on there hair i mean its jsut a big yellow blob in game
They are stealing the model and reskining it for there own pleasure, thats why I hate clans. They dont even ask.

CCX2

C

we're not redoing there Goku model,we're making a new one and using the face skin,thats all.

and Hibiki,theyll probably fix that :p

CCX2

C
We dont steal,we just borrow without asking and tell them after we've done it,besides,its all going to the same place,we're giving the ESF team credit for making the face skin,then we're gonna post it on the TIS site and on the forums when we're done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so basicly u are ripping the model....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by CCX2
... we just borrow without asking and tell them after we've done it...
Last time I checked it out its still stealing, like when you steal money from the US, change the color and return it, its also another crime. Plus you could have jsut edited your other post.

CCX2

C
well why is it considered stealing when its going to be used in the same place?

we're the FACE skin to make a bardock model,woopie dee. Not the Goku model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Again you steal a peice of a chocolate bar from a store its still stealing, you ether pay for the whole thing, or goto jail.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Skin from scratch, or ask the the team nicly if you can use it... actualy ask the skinner.

CCX2

C
for once....

im taking your advice...Sonic...

Shadow

Hibiki,call me a stupid clanner again im gonna have to kick your ass. just because im in one doesnt mean im stupid or have different rights then anyone else,so watch it

....stupid spammer

Vassago

V
Masta put my image into his edited post, so I didnt get a chance to type anything out.

For one thing - you CAN use the face if you want, but GIVE ME CREDIT, damnit ;) And please, ask me (or whoever created the art) before you make any bright plans for it's use.

Hibiki - don't worry, the hair and face texture for SSJ Goku isn't done yet. There will be texture on his hair, and his eyebrows will be fixed.

CCX2

C
ok cool thanks bro

-SSJ Shadow
Stronger then Sierra Sonic :D,the dark hedgehog...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom