esf Gohan

Best answers
Or how about the clothes that he got from Kaio? (when he trained with the Z sword)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Adult Gohan would be cool, but if they ever considered it, they should not get rid of young Gohan for it. He could wear his saiyaman costume and when he goes ssj he could rip off the clothes, or they could blow off or something and he could be left with the black clothes (the ones where he was fighting dabura) what u think? o_o

Best answers
They should just use AZN's saiya man but fix up the animations and the hole in the model, he has sunglasses and banadana with full saiya man suit then when he goes ssj he takes off sunglasses and bandana, they need to make animations for that, and then he could go ssj2... I dont know how the third transformation would work, him just changing clothes and going 'mystic' is a little weird to me.

Best answers
Originally posted by Raptor
i liked Gohan as he is now
great animation and he looks like good ^^

i hate the sayanman, he's too terrible

Omg gohan looks horrible in esf hes so small and twigy its the worst model in the game! and AZN is a crapy modeler>
hehe:fight:

Best answers
AZN is one of the best, no wait his 2 gohans models are the best models in ESF, aside from a few minor flaws. And dont you dare critize him as if you could do better.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I have an unusual request........

The 1 armed super saiyan :fight:

I'd would really love for someone to either edit an existing model, or make their own version of Mirai Gohan, for some reason, he's always been my favourite character from ALL DBZ episodes and movies, There was something awesome about his willingness to take on both Androids with 1 arm and still give almost as good as he got for a time, Not to mention, in that timeline, he was by far the most powerful mortal to grace the earth until is untimely demise

:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think he looked like an idiot with 1 arm :p

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Nevermind, I edited the Mystic Gohan model made by AZN, If anyone is interested in having the 1 armed Super Saiyan, PM me for it. i edited it so it has normal and ssj variants.

Once again, all credit to AZN for a mad model :yes:

Scruffie

S
Lol, make sure you took off the arm that doesn't do the One Handed Kamehameha... :)

Remember, he had a scar on his eye I think.

Best answers
Why not make it so that kid Gohan cannot go mistic and adult gohan does. And do some other things to make them different. I dont know much about DBZ cause I first starting watching it this fall. I've only seen Buu saga up to kid buu, and I have the Saiyan, and Namek Saga on DVD and have the Android saga coming. I also have 6 movies(I know they dont count.). But dose he use different moves at the different ages? I think I might of heard that as a kid, he used most of the stuff Piccolo taught him. Then when he got older he used more of his Dads moves. Maybe you make make them like this a little, have some attacks for both, and a special for each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom