ESF GIF

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Oh I know it was a .swf, the GIF was too slow, so I changed it to a swf. and TRUST ME if I submit it to newgrounds, they would "blam" it for being 1) DBZ 2) stick.
Nah, there are other stick DBZ flashes on there. Just work on this some more. Add in some sound effects form ESF or something. (with permission of course) :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
TRUST ME if I submit it to newgrounds, they would "blam" it for being 1) DBZ 2) stick.
You have no idea how many DBZ, AND stick animations are on Newgrounds.

NG is loaded with them. Even some of them had good reviews :]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True, but I purposely made this have low qulaity stciks so I could do frame by frame easier and faster. The stick-dbz movies on newgrounds that have a decent score have far more work put into it and better quality, and if I were to put a better effort into an ESF tribute, I would not use sticks, I'd have multi camera angles and sound effects, which I plan to do eventually.

As for the ESF sounds, I have used them in previous movies, but I never knew who did them until recently. So I think my latest movie has it credited to him, but if the other don't, thanks FreeDom!

::EDIT::
We'll now, I guess I did add sound, thank you FreeDom again.
http://img82.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img82&image=esfstickscene18ob.swf

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, if that was good before its excellent now!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Feedback is like gold to me :D

Best answers
That rocks, its even better than it was before. It being stick makes it look better to me...I don't know why.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sound fits alot better then id expect it to

though id still add more detail and color to the beams

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said:
sound fits alot better then id expect it to

though id still add more detail and color to the beams
Ditto. Sound fits perfectly. But a tiny bit more colour, at least in the beams would be awesome.

Best answers
wow...that was awesome...if 1.3's melee is like that i think everything will be ok =p...and yea the sound made it 10x's better

Best answers
MysticUub said:
wow...that was awesome...if 1.3's melee is like that i think everything will be ok =p...and yea the sound made it 10x's better
1.2 melee's basically like that ... the only thing you can't do is fuse moves while being struggled or go SSJ3 yet...

Best answers
no..i mean being able to tele like that and hit someone in another direction....but this isnt a melee thread so ill shut up now =p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man that was wicked! Dude, you gotta make more of those and post em up on these forums. make em like the stick opening the door would be funny (lol goku opening his mouth releasing missiles)

11/10 :)

Best answers
that was really cool. how many frames did you use between the tele?

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This movie does show what is going to happen... an overpowered goku.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dbrulz72 said:
that was really cool. how many frames did you use between the tele?

The clip was 12 frames per second, but the telport was just basically done in 7 frame. 1st being the body, 2nd being the distored body using a lot of lines, 3rd being less lines, and 4rth being it completely gone. When he reappeared, I did steps 1-3 in reverse.

And sure Fire Phoenix, i woildnt mind doing another one of these, sine the break is comming up, but who to do besides goku.....Anyone for Vegeta? (No way in hell im doing buu)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was great man. I'd love to see you do another.

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
The clip was 12 frames per second, but the telport was just basically done in 7 frame. 1st being the body, 2nd being the distored body using a lot of lines, 3rd being less lines, and 4rth being it completely gone. When he reappeared, I did steps 1-3 in reverse.

And sure Fire Phoenix, i woildnt mind doing another one of these, sine the break is comming up, but who to do besides goku.....Anyone for Vegeta? (No way in hell im doing buu)
i want to see trunks utilizing his sword

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
over 500 view huh? Wow, maybe the team would even post it on the site! *hint hint*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom