• Budokai good game play

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so what do you think it has the best GAME PLAY ESF or Budokai 3?

Best answers
ESF owns budokai ... for sure .... When you finish budokai then you are bored ... and you don't like budokai anymore and play rarely ... but esf ..you can play with alot of your friends ... alot of maps , sprites , you can be a creator , and make stuff ( models , sounds, maps , sprites) it gives you alot of satisfaction .... Budokai is a game for a moment...

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mirai_no_Trunks said:
ESF owns budokai ... for sure .... When you finish budokai then you are bored ... and you don't like budokai anymore and play rarely ... but esf ..you can play with alot of your friends ... alot of maps , sprites , you can be a creator , and make stuff ( models , sounds, maps , sprites) it gives you alot of satisfaction .... Budokai is a game for a moment...
.... Budokai is a game for a moment... I like this yeah Budokai it's just a game for the monent

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your poll is biased and you should be slapped.

Budokai 3 is boring as hell and is pretty limited, but so is esf's to me. I dotn care for either games as of now, but at least in ESF i can hear people scream at me over a microphone. when you piss people off in budokai 3... they just leave.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your poll makes no sense, budokai and esf are COMPLETELY different.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd say 1.0 gameplay, makes Budakai look like a gimmick.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf is much better, since it multiplayer and you are able to play with a ammount of enemies/friends of your choice, or aswell play with people over the internet, who might get to friend :) esf is more comstume then Budokai, budokai you have a limited choice of combousing, in esf its all not the same ,your on yourself.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The poll make sens this is just a question what has the best game play esf or budokai ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF is really it's own genre, 3D full-movement platformer-fighter, whereas Budokai 3 is a 3D side-on beat-em-up.

I've had more fun with Budokai 3 though (more content and gameplay depth) so i'll vote for that.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How is there more gameplay depth? Could you expand on that a bit and explain why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom