esf fusion bfp = zeq2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was borred so i made something, verry simple but sharp.

like it, don't mind if you don't :tired:

All Logos created by the makers of the mods, i did not make these logos so I do not take credit for them

Best answers
You cannot use the official ESF logo on anything you make. Please take that off ASAP.

Best answers
Mystix said:
You cannot use the official ESF logo on anything you make. Please take that off ASAP.

why is this? did the esf team copyright the name? i mean actually go through the legal procedure and buy the copyright etc...? if not then they can't really force them to remove it. just some information and curiousity now on topic, it looks alirhgt but whats it mean? was its BFP, ESF, Z2?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mystix said:
funny, the esf logo is bad but the zeq2 and bfp logo is not bad.
note this, it's just something stuppid i made.
dont see this as a ofisial thing.
btw, goten-son is right. :D

and what i mean is how it would look like, the way of beams, trans playable like esf but the beauty, strengt and flexable as bfp, so the fusion.

this is getting realy confusing while i already sai that i dont make this seriusly but fur fun.
and about the majin vegeto, that is my real nickname :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
niobe said:
funny, the esf logo is bad but the zeq2 and bfp logo is not bad.
Thats because ESF has nothing to do with ZEQII or BFP, so esf people cant say its bad to use Zeq or bfp stuff, but if a member of zeq or bfp came here and say it needs to be taken off, u can better do that, also with the esf icon or else i think u can get big probs =S

anyways, for critz...its all kinda low quality o.o

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
let them, if they dont like it then dont look at it.
btw, what do they mind, as long as i dont use it for something els.
what do they wand to do agains it, ban me, i laugh about that.
if they cant take critz then they didn't had to start any game.
jesus, dont make from a fly an elefant

Best answers
ah ok i see your idea of fusion now lol, and yes your right about the crit thing, i dont see a big deal about the logo deal, not like it took them a whole month to make it lol, and its not on anything official and as you said its just for fun. But lets not start gettin into a fight, wait for a mod to get in this thread and set the authority, if its a forum rule i can understand but from what i can tell its not, and if its not officially copyrighted all they can do is ban you/warn you which imo is just plain silly for a fun gfx on their own forum......any way thanks for pointing out the fusion thing lol i see it now

Bolteh2

B
maybe they dont have it copyrighted, but they do have authorsrights on it, (everybody has that when you create something) and the authorsrights are enough to forbid some1 to use it in his work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bolteh said:
maybe they dont have it copyrighted, but they do have authorsrights on it, (everybody has that when you create something) and the authorsrights are enough to forbid some1 to use it in his work
Thats if the person who is useing it respects there wishes.

I dont like it at all, whats the point?

Best answers
I like it alot heh. It good you putted Zeq II above esf and bfp. hehe.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Niobe, you have 24 hours to stop hosting the image, after that I will ban you permanently from the forum. Xtortionist made that image, and the ESF team wishes to uphold his request that it only be used on official ESF stuff. For ignoring Mystix, you get a warning . . . don't talk back to mods, just do as they ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom