ESF Full Command/CVar List

Best answers
Hello and welcome to the esf forms! Im warbandit, this is my post and over there your find AHHHAHEM!!!!

Sorry hello

anyway to answer your question im pretty sure no. that full ki bar stuff, thats only used with the coders and stuff for testing purposes. and A mik will not work in esf though.
And rotations well u could probally make a rotation once or twice but not continue forever or somethin but u could get an effect by repeatly pressin the button...

oh and just a little tip the mods dont quite like double posting so there an edit button so check it out k? but your new so i thought i would tell u ok? good!

Best answers
ya i always forget about that button ill be sure to use it from now on :p

Best answers
I know that in cs clinettrace is used in aim hacks. both are on the HL engine so the effect could be similar

Best answers
on old esf alpha version you could edit starting pl and on beta 1.0 i was able to do it but i was given the command of how it should still be able to do it unless they took it out for the players that way they couldnt choose starting pl >_< but i know you could set it but i dont remember command you where able to set ki throught console then you would have to restart server for it to work and then there was one that allowed to change gain it was cool i use to gain 1 mill kill LOL well anyways i hope i get that info >_< i might know someone who can tell me ehheh well anyways =P later

Best answers
Is it possible to bind a key to a toggle that switches between two different mouse sensitivities? What would need to be done in order to make this possible? {<SL>} Lord Kakaroto wanted to do this and tried to type in a c++ conditional statement directly into the console but ended with bad results (his mouse froze and keys he didn't want to use got binded to stuff). So I'm asking this for him seeing as he doesn't use these boards I believe.

Also, you CAN use a microphone in esf. I have done it before and people said they heard me fine, so there ya go.

Best answers
it has been said many times before: there is no way that u can alter starting powerlevel in ESF that is a function that DMZ has but as we all know ESF is NOT DMZ so there!

Best answers
What are all those commands for. I know it is for ESF but what do they do. Also where can I get the commands for counter strike not ESF

vic

Best answers
Where do you type in the commands and how do you get to that place? PS-I NEED HELP

vic

Best answers
For the commands at the top of the page where do I put them in and how do i get there?(PS-I NEED HELP)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You enter them either in console (press ~) or you can put them into .cfg files found in the ESF folder (Make your own .cfg by renaming a .txt file to .cfg) then execute the .cfg file in-game from console using "exec FileName.cfg"

And please, don't double post, there's a reason for the
button.

vic

Best answers
When I want to put in a code in the console by pressing ~ nothing comes up please help?

vic

Best answers
When I do that nothing good pops up to help!I have v1.0 does that make a differance for the console or do I need v1.1 for the console to work?

vic

Best answers
Is there a code to make it so you do not get hurt?

Best answers
I seem to be having problems with the console. I have made a shortcut with the hl.exe -console. In normal half life it will show up on the main menu and in game by pressing ~ just perfectly. When playing esf (lan only since i can't get into the console to play single) I can see the option on the main menu, i press it and it switches to the console screen like hl did, however I cannot type anything. When I am in game and press ~ nothing happens. I have the command toggleconsole bound under the key ~ in the autoexec.cfg so thats not the problem.

Also I read on the first page something about being able to use cheats in single player only (fine with me, thats all I play), how would I go about doing this, I went the the website that the admin mod was linked to on the main page files section and all that was included in the zip file I download was metamod.dll. Is this the right file? If so, where does it go (I have it in the Half-Life main folder at the moment)? Lastly, how is it used, and is there a command list somewhere (just got hl and esf today so don't mind my barrage of questions. lol)

Best answers
have u tried the switch: :warning:

Code:
hl.exe -dev -console
mayb that works, its the one i use all the time. :D

Best answers
Yup, thats the one i currently have. Does he same exact thing, not working at all in esf.

EDIT: Now all of a sudden that problem is fixed. hmm

vic

Best answers
is there a consal code so you do not get hurt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom