💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I hit Go! on the Expert Run menu It goes into ESF and gets to Building Server then it says it is loading the SKY textures and it freezes there, but it also say that it cannont find the commandmenu.txt.

If anyone knows what I did wrong plz respond :D or PM me if it is easier.

Best answers
try to reinstall esf , and if you have the same problem with half-life reinstall only half-life and NOT esf ( i've got only a commandmenu.txt in my tfc and cstrike folder)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am not sure if it worked yet because when I reinstalled ESF it took my map out of the map list :(

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hm ... maybe the maps have errors in it ! try to put some maps out ! and try again !

or download esf from another mirror ! maybe your esf-setup have some errors ! I hope I can help you ! have fun !:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tried resaving it and putting the .map, .rmx ,rfm files in my esf maps directory but it still didn't work I will try to download a new ESF.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
If it will still doesnt work... please write it down here !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The error or the map name? If neither what do I write down?

Best answers
Is it a certain map or all of ESF? If it is a map tell us and mabee it is the map that is the problem not ESF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I made a "practise" map so I could practise using WorldCraft. When I tried to start it, it would freeze while ESF was loading the server. Now that I reinstalled ESF, it can't find the map in the server list.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So if i am right you allready had ESF running with other maps but the map you created didn't work. If that is the case then there is something wrong that map you made.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am not sure if this could be my problem but sometimes when I close WorldCraft it says: ERR!OpenGL...

Best answers
oh no! opengl....i heard this i think its somewhere in the newb section people ask about it and some1 anwsers it

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I had a problem like that then opened it with Direct3d 800x600

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ummm Black Death I know what OpenGL i. I am not a n00b oh and I got it to work :D

Best answers
Run in direct3D mode then it should work... Don't play with opel GL, it SUX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom