ESF Forums Beauty Pagent! Stage 1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah she seems very young. To Goku_Son_1: Beware of 50 year-old pedophiles, they're everywhere..... A/S/L??? j/k :)

Best answers
how old are you Goku_Son_1? You look about 10-11 (because thats how old my sister is and you look sort of like her :D)

Best answers
yah probaly 11 iam only 12 so she looks like the size of a 6th grade chic :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus Goku_Son_1 i'm not trying to be harsh but BRUSH those damn teeth !!!!!!!!!! or either don't smile with your mouth open LOL...

Anyway here's me pic :D

You laugh you die :D

Best answers
gah! i didnt know vegetto was one of those "too cool for school" type of guys! ur hat has sunglasses, do u have a mutant on top of ur head? Kinda like the guy in total recall? Quaid......start the reactor......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um is the latest fashion to have the glasses on top of the beenie and I do still go to school o_O and I've never said im too cool for school.

Best answers
yeaaaaa i know buddy im just givin ya crap, and i hope u werent serious when u said its the latest fashion, cause if u were, u may as well go buy a latte and have a vegie burger, cause that my friend, would make u a yuppie!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was joking about that :D your a smart kid!!!! and ya I have an alien on top of my head muaahahahaha is gonna eat your brains >=D!!!!!!!!!! j/k

Best answers
esfn00b said:
how old are you Goku_Son_1? You look about 10-11 (because thats how old my sister is and you look sort of like her :D)
I'm almost 13.

Galst Vic said:
Jesus Goku_Son_1 i'm not trying to be harsh but BRUSH those damn teeth !!!!!!!!!! or either don't smile with your mouth open LOL...
That was taken right after I ate something.

Phatslugga said:
o_O

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
every time i open that real life muray (whatever u call i) i gotta look at prozacs ugly face >_< YUCK

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude is not polite to say other are ugly and stuff dude you want people to respect you respect others they might look whatever you want to cal but they can be the coolests friends.

Best answers
seriously dude that was harsh that was spam why did u put that in here didnt u mean to put it in the mural thing ne way that was useless to say and not cool :mad: so why just start watchin what u say bcuz ppl on these forums probaly dont liked being called ugly some of us probaly get enough of that crap at school and alot of these people come here for peace and to talk about stuff and u have to come along and say stuff like that. Not cool Not cool

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Phatslugga
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why you trying to frame Phat eh? I know he never said that so don't pop stuff in that isn't true. :fight:

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, seeing as how the pageant is over, and the other thread is closed, I'm betting this one should be too.

perhaps next pageant we can all play nice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom