ESF Forum "Memberships"

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i l donate 30$ to ESforces , i have money , i just need to figure out how paypal works ...,

Best answers
I donated like 6 months ago and still don't have access to the Beta Pit. Hopefully the PM I just sent him gets thru.

Best answers
drevilz4l said:
I donated like 6 months ago and still don't have access to the Beta Pit. Hopefully the PM I just sent him gets thru.
I recommend an e-mail instead, since he probobly checks his e-mail alot more often than he does his PM's

Best answers
if i know how to send you money ill send as much as my account can i just crazy about esf and want to help out
:D
by anychance if a man donated will he get some special opinion like being a game master
u know as being one from the outside telling the real ppl who work what they can put in,in the sake of what the public needs and wants cuz u have to have a game master :D
i dont want be that one but if u need im there :D in this fourm FOREVER!

Best answers
I would like to help you with the donation.
If I'll know how to get it for you, you will get it as soon as possible.
I'm new here as you noticed, but not in ESF. :p
anyway, it will be a pleasure to donate you. :)

Best answers
i wunna donate money but not use paypal...Greg i am in australia 2 so can i send the money through a letter or something to you... \
whats your email u so i can get more details plz...

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
isnt this thread supposed to be a stickie?!

Discord Member
Best answers
last time i had 27 dollars left on my account ,then i removed it to my bank account,if i had knew this,i would send this money to you,well sh** happens ^^
i can send you some money next week if its ok?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id love to send money to The ESF team. especially not that im makin cash. but is there anyway i can send a check or something..... cuz sending money through the internet crowds my style lol jk. i cant cuz im not old enough. any my mother wouldnt do it. but i could get her to send a check if i gave her a few hundred. which reminds me, if i was able to send money... how much. i was thinking like 100-500 dollars. cuz i mean 10-50 or whatever is just stupid i bet they could wipe their @$$ with that lol. so SnowBoarder7206 im me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
ok i got a 5 dollars in my hand and i want to be pitforce member what sould i do now?

Best answers
woker said:
ok i got a 5 dollars in my hand and i want to be pitforce member what sould i do now?
Throw it to Greg. And that's 'Force Pit'.

Best answers
question:

how will greg and other know it was me who made a donation?
(i'll be donating as soon as i know the answer to this :))

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PM him with the details of the transaction, such as the email that you used, transaction ID, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom