ESF Forum Members of 2009!

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
FORUM MEMBERS OF 2009 \o/
So we haven't done much like this one for a few years so I started to think some ideas. Hey we can actually put those XBox 360 avatars to use. I don't think there was one planned by anyone to be honest for this year so I started my own. You do not have to own a 360 to be a part of this. Read the Wii user / no console part.

360 Avatars
So anyways for your avatar to be posted, you must have your 360 connected to the internet so it displays your recently updated avatar. If you want to change anything particular go edit your avatar.

If you want to post it, copy and paste this URL thats in the code box into your URL bar. Edit the "EDITGAMERTAG" part of the image with your Gamertag and hit enter. It should show your Avatar. Copy and paste the URL into a image into this thread and post it!
Code:
http://avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/EDITGAMERTAG/avatar-body.png
Your avatar should show a full body like this:

If you want to add your Gamertag to the image include it when you're posting your avatar.

Wii Users / No console
This is particularly for people who have a Wii or none at all. Go to My Avatar Editor, make your Mii, and export it. I suggest use a bright background so extracting it would be a lot easier like a bright green, blue, or magenta.
http://www.myavatareditor.com

I don't think I'll be adding Wii codes to the names because its way too long. I'll be scratching out the 360 AVATARS EDITION to 360/Wii Edition.

Preview
So anyways the wallpaper will look like this. The background is something I didn't make but it looks nice. I might change the blue to a green. If anyone has something better for a background post away. When we get a decent amount of avatars I'll post the first batch (highest resolution will be 1920x1200 if anyone was wondering).

Last edited:
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Force Pit Member
Best answers
It's a really nice Idea Lith. Unforturnately i'm not (probably not the only one) in possesion of a 360. Wouldn't it be possible to use the small Figures from Wii aswell ?

and the "Forum Members of 2009!" Should it only be of the ppl working on the Project or also ppl who are active on the forums ?

Former Forcepit Member :(
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
not got a wii or 360 so this is unfair

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a really nice Idea Lith. Unforturnately i'm not (probably not the only one) in possesion of a 360. Wouldn't it be possible to use the small Figures from Wii aswell ?

and the "Forum Members of 2009!" Should it only be of the ppl working on the Project or also ppl who are active on the forums ?
http://www.myavatareditor.com

I didn't find that editor until now. I suggest use a bright background so extracting it would be a lot easier like a bright green, blue, or magenta. Or do what madman did and make it transparent... >.>

It would be nice if the people who want to be on it are a bit active.

Edit: Why is my post icon a thumbs down? >>

Last edited:
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers

wait.....what? console avatars for a pc mod?

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers

tadaa

Last edited:
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Never mind Raven, I thought it would affect your shadow but it didn't. Edit: Pfft you edited your post... ;_;

Heres a portion of the wallpaper. I added photo frames to the wall. Suggest anything ESF or forum related to be added to a frame in the wall. Also um, if you want to make your avatar very special like Muffins, make sure it's not too big.

C'mon guys I'd like this to be filled up :p.

Last edited:
Dudemeister
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
There you go

Or this, if the one above doesn't fit in:

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
We need to get one of those drawings again... The Community Drawings of the members...

Now with Kung-Fu action!
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers

Drawings would be cool but would take a little more work. This is easier.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Its allso less classy. I mean just look at the old ones. Those were hard core XD

Oh well ima try to do something not involving XBOX or that sucky character maker ^^

Cause i wanna be special XD

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers

The wall needs to be filled up too... :-s

Dudemeister
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe remove the "360/Wii..." stuff, since it's more like "3D avatars edition"