ESF for HL2?!?

Best answers
Hi i'm just wondering if there will be a ESF for Half Life 2??? Because i dont have HL1 but i have HL2 and i dont wana go through all the trouble of getting HL1... So i'm wondering if they are working on it? I'm sure it will be cooler also so... Thx

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Nop as much I prefer on Hl2 esf will live and die on the HL 1 engine sorry :|

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@poom

cant you dl HL1 via STEAM when you bought HL2 ??
just asking cause i bought both when they came out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Y'know, the answer to your question can be found in one of the stickies. It would've been easier if you went and read those, instead of create a thread and then having to wait for a reply.

But anyway, the Team said that ESF will live and die on the HL1 engine. They will not port it, and they will not write an all-new version for the Source engine. Not now, not ever.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah,, sorry dude, there are other mods, but this is esf so sorry, otherwise we'd have to wait about 5 years for esf's first realease, because the esf team also have lives to live.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Telling someone ESF isn't going to be moved to Source isn't rogue moderating, you know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Legacy4.Kai said:
This is going to be funny once a Mod sees it:p!!!!
Well now that I'm here I don't think I added any comedy to the thread. However I will ask that you don't spam like that anymore.

Shiyojin Rommyu is correct, if someone asks a question (or they are too lazy to read the stickies) forum users are free to help out. It's only when someone does something which merits them a warning (friendly or otherwise) and another user decides to take it upon themselves where problems occur.

So I'd like to thank everyone except Legacy4.Kai for helping out. =p

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom