๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
The catch is that we don't get selected. -_-

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like my cup of tea, what is the catch good sir.
The catch is that when we go wild on the server it usually crashes every 5 minutes do to one error or another. Like someone forgetting that calling out a buddy does that to the game or something like that.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
The catch is that when we go wild on the server it usually crashes every 5 minutes do to one error or another. Like someone forgetting that calling out a buddy does that to the game or something like that.
I said I was sorry!

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Does everyone go crazy and shoot their biggest blasts over and over again to test stability? That would be pretty hardcore.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Does everyone go crazy and shoot their biggest blasts over and over again to test stability? That would be pretty hardcore.
No everyone goes crazy and starts shooting Kiblasts effectively killing the server over and over XD

Add a few melee hits and a few big beams to the mix and you have our test sessions. Also Discs are overkill ^^

ESF Old Timer
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Also Discs are overkill ^^
Yeah with Fix Me!!! :p

@Kurt:

Its what Grega say there are some multible test tasks that we can do (He just named them all).
Sometimes we are needed directly for something to test out with Raven.

We try to work as a team as much possible.
Remember the more people are busy at it the more work can be done and more eyes see more bugs (if there are any).

Last edited:
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah with Fix Me!!! :p

@Kurt:

Its what Grega say there are some multible test tasks that we can do (He just named them all).
Sometimes we are needed directly for something to test out with Raven.

We try to work as a team as much possible.
Remember the more people are busy at it the more work can be done and more eyes see more bugs (if there are any).
Well at least you guys keep a good balance of being serious and having a good time, I salute you for this.

Best answers
Hi iv waited like 2 or 3 years to see the release date of esf 1.3 final.
So when it will be release??? :D

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
would'nt switching over to the source engine solve ample amount of errors and bugs. when dramatically hacking and altering codes , adding codes and exponentially changing the aspect and handling of the hl engine it is rhetorical that such consequences will happen. Wouldn't it bring a burden off your shoulders because of the flexability of the hl2 engine?You still can keep the same artstyle and control scheme couldn't you if u were to make a convergants to the source engine?and wouldnt it lesson the complications that you guys inherited using the hl engine

Last edited:
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
would'nt switching over to the source engine solve ample amount of errors and bugs. when dramatically hacking and altering codes , adding codes and exponentially changing the aspect and handling of the hl engine it is rhetorical that such consequences will happen. Wouldn't it bring a burden off your shoulders because of the flexability of the hl2 engine?You still can keep the same artstyle and control scheme couldn't you if u were to make a convergants to the source engine?
I don't think you know very much about the two engines in question. :p In summary: Everything you said was wrong.

Dudemeister
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
would'nt switching over to the source engine solve ample amount of errors and bugs. when dramatically hacking and altering codes , adding codes and exponentially changing the aspect and handling of the hl engine it is rhetorical that such consequences will happen. Wouldn't it bring a burden off your shoulders because of the flexability of the hl2 engine?You still can keep the same artstyle and control scheme couldn't you if u were to make a convergants to the source engine?and wouldnt it lesson the complications that you guys inherited using the hl engine
Source is anything but flexible...

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I don't think you know very much about the two engines in question. :p In summary: Everything you said was wrong.
please inform me of what i stated is wrong in a manner of thorough explanation. Im pretty sure it was very difficult to accomplish what they've done with the hl engine. I do think they would of had an easier progress with the source engine. Butttt what do I know i'm completly ignorant when it comes to this new fangled technology...just pulling all what i've said out of my ass lol:/.. lol I really do mean it I have little to none afiliation when it comes to coding , i've read little to nothing about such things and also tampered with a few programs involving such things. and everything i've stated is retrieved from experience and word of mouth also observations. im not completly ignorant and im open minded sooooooo thats its folks..one last thing, the opinions i have are..well.. just opinions. and when im be corrected please give a good explaination as to why opinions are to be considered wrong... Thank u, have a nice day and happy "danish handshakes"

Last edited:
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Butttt what do I know i'm completly ignorant when it comes to this new fangled technology...just pulling all what i've said out of my ass lol:/
And this is why you don't even deserve an explanation. You just blurt out things. If you read some older threads you'd know that the Source engine is anything but flexible, and that ESF can only look as good (in development) as it does because it's using the HL engine and not the Source engine.

Red Saiyan Mod
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Its been stated before, ESF lives and dies on the Halflife 1 engine.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
And this is why you don't even deserve an explanation. You just blurt out things. If you read some older threads you'd know that the Source engine is anything but flexible, and that ESF can only look as good (in development) as it does because it's using the HL engine and not the Source engine.
lol...its a joke , I dont just "Blurt" things out. Im subjagated by my own ignorance sometimes( so when such things happens i would like thorough explanation of my error).. really wasnt being facisious...eventhough it may appear that way.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
lol...its a joke , I dont just "Blurt" things out. Im subjagated by my own ignorance sometimes( so when such things happens i would like thorough explanation of my error).. really wasnt being facisious...eventhough it may appear that way.
Don't worry, nobody blames you. It's just that what you said, is wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom