ESF Final?

Legendary Super Saiyan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Im seeing a lot of comments on the forum, youtube etc.... About ESF Final not being in production. I dont know if I missed something or just that they stopped for a certain amount of time and started again. Can someone tell me why?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're still developing the game, there's going to be one more release called ESF: Final. This is going to contain better graphics, better physics, huge maps, more characters / attacks, and an overhaul of the melee and beam systems.

I think people were probably talking about the Open Betas not being made anymore. It's slightly confusing, but basically, ESF 1.2.3 was the last stable version of the game which was released, but it's very old now. A few years after they released 1.2.3 they started releasing the open betas, which were basically weekly updates of the game. These are all unfinished / not very playable, but they were intended to give people some idea of where the game was at that stage in development. So that's that.

Legendary Super Saiyan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thank god.

edit:

I wanted to join the team but I have little experience with modding.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go grab some tutorials and start learning :)
We all gotta start some what :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I'm not mistaken, you'll want to brush up on 2D graphics to really help the team out, by making icons and such for character selection.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Every single post in this thread is helpful*

I remember the days of "IT'S DONE WHEN IT'S DONE" being the only response, now look at us, matured, shiny good men! I commend you all.

It's gonna be so sweet at the end of this metaphorical Snake Way EliteMarine.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Charka, every post was useful until yours. You just ruined it. Way to go, man.

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
If I'm not mistaken, you'll want to brush up on 2D graphics to really help the team out, by making icons and such for character selection.
I don't have many skills that would be useful for modding, but I do know my way around Photoshop CS4. Would that count or be of help?

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Can do some 2d art, webdesign (php/mysql) can do some music too :) have the equipment to do it.. in the past i skinned, but i was not that good at it haha.. so you can't use me for that.. pm me if you need me.. i'm willing to help out :D

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can do some 2d art, webdesign (php/mysql) can do some music too :) have the equipment to do it.. in the past i skinned, but i was not that good at it haha.. so you can't use me for that.. pm me if you need me.. i'm willing to help out :D
We dont go out looking for help, you come to us if you want to apply. We have a jobs link on our main page for you to click on. We need a 2d artist, and if you want to contribute some music... That'll be awesome too.

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
We dont go out looking for help, you come to us if you want to apply. We have a jobs link on our main page for you to click on. We need a 2d artist, and if you want to contribute some music... That'll be awesome too.
grega allready contacted me, he will see if it's good enough (for music that is) :).. we'll see.. can do loads of things with it.. just tell me what kind of music you need.. but ye.. i'll have to wait :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom