ESF Final Custom Models / Costumes

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry, but who are you ? I'd like a team member to confirm or deny my question. But you tried it :)
Ever since ESF 1.3 was announced it was confirmed that it would contain those transformations. Also the 1.3 Open Beta releases confirm it as well.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm sorry, but who are you ? I'd like a team member to confirm or deny my question. But you tried it :)
and don't ask people who are here on the forums longer than you, who they are and so, I'm pretty sure the old forum members like Damaera and EvilSudada know whats going on with the project :p

๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
and don't ask people who are here on the forums longer than you, who they are and so, I'm pretty sure the old forum members like Damaera and EvilSudada know whats going on with the project :p
I dont want to get disrespectful and off topic^_^ but I dont think you know your place. Your no one to tell me what to post sir. I even have more posts than you and i've been here longer than you (09'):laff:not that it really matters but your really being out of line. It was a simple statement that had nothing to do with you and was posted days before you decided to make this^^ irrelevant little comment about it:rolleyes:. Mind your own and enjoy your day;)

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Wow someone's on the offensive here. Also I love the fact that it's riddled with pointless emotes as if to hide the venom behind the words.

Haven't seen that much hate in one place since I lurked around a Skyrim group a while ago.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Thatll be enough of that. Stay ontopic please.

And yes the character lists are not a seecret. Pretty much all the transformations of DBZ excluding USSJ (with the exception of Trunks) for the current cast of characters from 1.2.3 and the addition of the Ginyu force and the androids.

Best answers
how do you realizes the custom models and the costumes?

--- edit ---

--- edit ---

Best answers
ESF team can save development time by removing some models:
- Frieza's 2nd and 3rd forms, instead leave 1st form Frieza -> 4th form Frieza -> Golden Frieza;
- SSJ2, SSJ3 Goku and Vegeta, instead leave blue SSJ god Goku and Vegeta;

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
God forms and golden forms are not considered cannon here so they will not be included.

Also not working on things like SSJ Vegeta 2nd and 3rd form Freeza is kind of pointless now since those are already modelled.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒน Regular Rosรฉ
Best answers
They did it already duude check it out !!!
vegeta.jpg

Last edited:
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Well what do I know. That looks absolutely legit. 10/10, would buy it if I could.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Yay public forums! Oh that hair looks stupid as hell. But not as stupid as the form's name sounds. I'm sure mods will come out independently for those who really want them. And people will reverse engineer the current models to make alterations. Unless they are independant badasses who take the time to GET SHIT DONE! Like the esf team.

Still the best and most functional DBZ game. Still the fastest and most over the top combat. Still the Grandfather of EPIC.

Super Cool Wicked Guy
๐ŸŒ  Staff
Best answers
I just say...decompiling a model might work...but recompiling it so it doesn't bugs around ingame...good luck with that :p

Back from the shadows
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
God forms and golden forms are not considered cannon here so they will not be included.

Also not working on things like SSJ Vegeta 2nd and 3rd form Freeza is kind of pointless now since those are already modelled.
Toriyama stated (probably most overused two-word combination ever) that the new stories take place after the Buu saga, so they will be considered canon.

The characters in the game are all old school DBZ though. Any transformations that exist in spinoffs and movies will probably not be included.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I just say...decompiling a model might work...but recompiling it so it doesn't bugs around ingame...good luck with that :p
Didnt you guys say you will also release all tools to make changes to the game? like the programming tool and maybe a model compiler :p

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Didnt you guys say you will also release all tools to make changes to the game? like the programming tool and maybe a model compiler :p
Changes to the game. Not really. A model compiler yes. However since its a custom compiler the modelers will need to be extra carefull anyhow. Especially with naming.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Changes to the game. Not really. A model compiler yes. However since its a custom compiler the modelers will need to be extra carefull anyhow. Especially with naming.
well not great changes to the game but like changes to the weather system, transformations ... xml editor or what was it called again

Super Cool Wicked Guy
๐ŸŒ  Staff
Best answers
Model compiler might be released aswell yes. But some stuff like the vertex weights are lost during a model decompile, because the original HL data doesn't support it.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
well not great changes to the game but like changes to the weather system, transformations ... xml editor or what was it called again
Those are not game changes. Those are tools for mappers. That will be part of the release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom