Esf:Final Beta Testing

Super Sand Legend
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Is is possible to be a beta tester for Esf:Final, what does it require?

I have plenty of time for a job like that if needed.

Best answers
If they was opened for recruits on testing, I think they'd pick the most dedicated of the ESF Community, or put up a "For Hire". :p So I'd say, nope.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aka "can I just try out the final version and see how it is then never do any bug reports or anything?"

it's happened to the best of us.

They'll come to us, not to you.

Best answers
the esf beta final is already out o:O download it if u want

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats not what he is asking for. read it again :).

As for beta testing i dont think they need more at the moment. but Sub, Renyori or Dokutayuu could perhaps fill you in a bit more.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The team never picks beta testers by request, only when they need testers they'll announce it in the public and or they pick someone themselves when they find the person trust able and useful for the testing purposes.

Currently, the best way for you is to stick around, don't cause any problems and we'll see what the feature holds for you.

Last edited:
Super Sand Legend
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The team never picks beta testers by request, only when they need testers they'll announce it in the public and or they pick someone themselves when they find the person trust able and useful for the testing purposes.

Currently, the best way for you is to stick around, don't cause any problems and we'll see what the feature holds for you.
Okay, thanks for the good reply. Think i'll stick around some more just in case :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom