✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
So it seems, thanks. Fixed it :D.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I'm actually missing those old ESF times though. Installed the game after some years realizing that actually no one plays neither of the two versions released, bummer

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
there are quite a few people who still play 1.2.3 you just gotta find them at the right time. add me on steam or look for the Assistance In Development and Strategy [AIDS] group. its like you gotta have everyone on your friendslist so you can find people to play with.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there are quite a few people who still play 1.2.3 you just gotta find them at the right time. add me on steam or look for the Assistance In Development and Strategy [AIDS] group. its like you gotta have everyone on your friendslist so you can find people to play with.
Quite honestly. That name is a tad well out of place ^^;

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
That could be possible to do, but I don't really have regular times I can sit behind on my computer. Too bad that time really flies, as we grow older the less time I can spend behind my desk messing with ESF :(

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm actually missing those old ESF times though. Installed the game after some years realizing that actually no one plays neither of the two versions released, bummer
I still play it as well just not all the time and i stay up til 2.00 in the morning playing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom