ESF Files @ HL2files.com

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mattman243 said:
Nice! I'm all for HL2files having esf downloads. I'm tired of small pics, long lines/downloads, and german...0_o

It's kind of funny how everyone in germany speaks english. It's also funny how if you type in click on www.esf-world.com how it comes up with German | English. Oh! And true story: It's in english if you click on english. Amazing isn't it. I wish this invention was made a long time ago. Thought i'd enlighten you.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Thanks for your support guys. But we of course need files. If you do have any files however, please send them to "[email protected]" , and it will be added on HL2files.com for sure! :D

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
It's kind of funny how everyone in germany speaks english. It's also funny how if you type in click on www.esf-world.com how it comes up with German | English. Oh! And true story: It's in english if you click on english. Amazing isn't it. I wish this invention was made a long time ago. Thought i'd enlighten you.
Shut up. I just don't see why they have to put german and english, but I was talking about the download screen, and adds are still in german. :S

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Mattman243 said:
Shut up. I just don't see why they have to put german and english, but I was talking about the download screen, and adds are still in german. :S
baka, because it IS a german site.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Guys, this has nothing to do with "german" things. So you guys are going offtopic, please. I would prefer if you guys would stay on topic from now on.

Best answers
Would be really good to add esf custom files to HL2Files, I've always liked the [InsertGameName]Files.com that Filefront hosts, it's pretty easy to find files there and the files description page is real good.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Sweet, so from today. I'll try to add some files to HL2files.com, i'm not sure if people already send files to [email protected] since i have formatted my pc yesterday & reinstalled all the stuff and haven't checked the files email yet but i will today after i get back home (i'm at school at the moment). Also, all the ESF Plugins will be added as well that has been made for AMX Mod X.

If you guys have any suggestions, comments, idea's , complains, you name it. Please say it in here, or Prive Message me so i can have a look at it. The more, the better :). In adition to that, i've changed some text under the signature, i've changed my profile as well.. So you can contact me at msn, yahoo & AIM/AOL.

Msn: [email protected]
AIM: Skyrid0r
Yahoo: [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom