Do you like me new layout..ok it's not perfect..but do you like it???

• I like it!!! Don't change anything!!!

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • I like it, but it could use some changes and development!!!But you're on the good way!!1

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • I don't like it...it needs one heck of alot of changes!!!You could almost just as well start over ag

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • It really SUXXXX, change it all and start it all over again!!!Get some more skills!!!!!Go threw some

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
I've made a new layout for my ESF Fansite, hope you like it...the site isn't up..it needs alot of new updates sooooo, just wait and see. I like it, i hope you guys do to!!

Best answers
Its alright, but i find it kina plain and boring, maybe add a few things to make it jump out (exciting), expecially near the bottom. maybe a pic, or a better border at the top.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its way better than ur old one.. but it could still use alot of improvement..

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Definitely an improvement from the last layout. But there are always improvements that could be made.

Best answers
Font

I think your site would look better if you changed the font in the menu. Try Comic Sans as it is smooth writing (childish as 1 of friends puts it but then again he thinks dbz is childish too) not like that ugly font you are using which I persume is Times New Roman.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the layout, but I think it needs a little more loudness, maybe some colourplay with brighter colors added in some parts. Other than that, I think it should work out just fine, and I wish u success with ure site!

Best answers
The layout is pretty good, change the banner and edit the menu (especially the buttons, make some nice buttons in photoshop)

I made this one recently, it's my first, tell me what you think and gimme some comments.

http://www.acawebdesign.nl/S1h/News.htm

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's alright, although quite plain, and the text seems out of place. Plus, this needs to be in the Artwork forum. I'd move it there, but they don't give me power in the General Section. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if i dont say it spitfire prolly will, i would scrap it and start over its very plain, and very boring. its nice attempt but my advice is as someone once told me "bin it"

Best answers
correct me if im wrong, but didnt you cry and leave the forums because megasaxon told you to scrap your layout and start over?

and now you are telling him to scrap his layout?

anyway, its a nice site if you are just an information provider.

just be sure to code it right

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LMAO ya thats what happened kinda ufnny too =P

Anyways ya its ok but I disliek the font greatly

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first of all i left to get better with photoshop and drop psp7 second i was pissed because he didnt give me a reason y.

and how many times have u been banned from this forum 5-7 sonic?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Calm down o_O

Change the banner for that website. It doesn't fit too well imo and the font needs changing too.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually being banned has nothing to do with you leaving cause you got mad...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom