ESF "experts" unfair -_-

Best answers
I remember having some good fights with you man :D LOL our fights last like 15 mins lynx (Liquid_Metal)

but generally i try to mix my melee with beams, so if they are hangin back, just whack em with a cpl of blasts, and a genereic beam or two, just to spice it up, but 90% of the time i melee, using the ground or air, for those who complain, i just say practice, and yes binds suck. Btw, for those who complain, most of us 'experts' use the scouter and use our ears to know when to dodge :)

Best answers
For the record, I don't know you. Second, my fights don't last "15 minutes", I'm amazed if they exceed 2 minutes. Never heard of you, either explain who you are or shush.

Experts....scouters...wtf? I never use my scouter, unless I want to FIND an enemy in an omega map. Anyway ok, everyone has it's talent (look at scouter....roflmao)

Best answers
For the record, what Butter Toast says is true. I have been held off by a generic beamer who was right on the money with his shots. When he turned SSJ and got the teleporting beam, that was just too much for me to handle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use the scouter... its kinda fun to pic the biggest dot and attack a player with 3 times your pl only to find out he can't melee. :D

Best answers
clearly lynx is someone who spends far to much time massaging his own ego to notice who he is fighting in the server, rofl

yea ive fought you a fair few times on gamecity and the other nl servers. I mean, you could at least acknowledge the other decent people who play, and remember them. I mean other people have the courtesy to do it to you ;)

btw, no need to be so defensive all the time, geez ud think the whole world was against you.

Anyhow finding the 'biggest dot' or strongest person rather, is always fun, especially when you just spawn and whoop their ass with a pl of about 700k lol

Best answers
Really, should I make a copy in my head of every n00b I play, and know them all? Sorry, no. I don't want to waste my time on remembering noobs who got pwned, I'm sure someone would understand. And no, I don't think the world is against me. But what I do think is that we have a little liar among us. As I never, ever, spend 15 minutes fighting someone.

If you'd be like "Hey Lynx, remember me from GameCity (including nickname)?", It'd be ok. But if someone walks in and says "ya ya me and lynx had a 15 min fight :D :D", that's different.

Anyway your nickname is still anonymous to me, and if it's "Super Vegeta", I fight five of them everyday. Blame my ego for not remembering a n00b who fights a 15 min fight with me, eh?

Best answers
The Trouble I Have Is That I Use 56k.....And When I Go Into A Server I Can Handle Melee A Fare Bit But As Soon As I Block They Teleport Back N Charge At Me.

So I Started Doing It Thinking It Would Be Cool But If I Come Up Against Someone Dooing Exact Same Thing Useing Cable I Easy Get My Butt Wooped

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A note: Lynxy is on a little vacation from the forums, or will be shortly, so no need to respond to his last post.

I too like to go after the biggest dot on the radar. Unfortunately that dot is usually the guy that sits in the corner Kame-spamming, so he will usually blow you up with him when you try to take him down.

Best answers
Lynx is what all good players evolve into. By banning him, you prolong this whole newb mentality with your ignorance. My two cents.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not what people evolve into, its a question of what type of person is the player.

lynx happens to have a shortage of modesty, thats all.
i know players that are great and wont showboat it everywhere they go.

Best answers
I dont think experts pwning you is unfair.. I think double teaming is [dunno if I can swear].. Heh, I played in a game once and we had a 'Melee vs. Beams' debate with the beam ..people.. saying 'It takes SKILLS to hit a beam and make it explode without touching the person!' and stuff like that.. it really depends how much you practice.. besides, playing against noobs wont get you any better.. playing people better than you will.. I play against my friend a lot and he pwnz me -_-

Best answers
Bah. It isn't unfair. You just have to live with it. When i fight Cell , i get pwn on. I try to melee, but i still lose. I try to beam, but non the less, i still lost. I keep forgetting about blocking (as i do in any game). Nobody is better or worse then anybody. Its all in your mind. I mean... well some people are just plain great, but you shouldn't be put down. I try my best to make it fair, but what is fair if everything is cheap (a consept of Butter Toast's post). It's best to ignore and let live. There's no need to name call or make grudges. Its just a game for cryn out loud. Just try a different approach (though that still doesnt work when i fight Cell). Ok, i thunk too hard and i dont remember the rest. Well the main thing you have to remember... It's just a game! ... Now let that be your montra.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Heres what I think everybody should play by:

"Obey the rules of the Server, obey what you believe to be right and fair, knock anyone who tries to oppose you back into their place, and not by words, but by actions."

- Burton J. aka [Riced]MiniCooperS

Best answers
Yes, there IS a such thing as someone who is better than you. You people simply have no idea of the amount of hours we spend perfecting our styles to the point of obsession. You think you can casually sit at your desk for 2 hours a day and win against everyone you encounter. Wake-up call: ESF comes natural to no one. You must put yourself into the mindset that if you do not practice you will not own. If you do not practice constantly, your skills will suffer. If you do not improve constantly, you will lose to people who are improving constantly. That is the reality of it. I am out there in PT server every day practicing. Doesn't matter if the opponents are newb or elite, I am out there to practice my moves and my aim and I can do that on anybody. When I run into an elite, my practicing shows. That is what this game is about, when someone owns you, you can almost guarantee he/she spends more time than you practicing. If not, then look for other reasons such as them HOWing or cheating. Don't just accept the fact that people are mysteriously better, there are reasons for everything, and you can be as good as anyone if you are serious enough and put the time in. This is coming from someone who has been there, done that, so please, don't brush this off as some newb post... I hope you guys look at the game in a new light, and for those of you who are serious about improving, analyze your styles and I'm always available if you wanna PM me for help.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
ForeverZero said:
This is coming from someone who has been there, done that, so please, don't brush this off as some newb post... I hope you guys look at the game in a new light, and for those of you who are serious about improving,
I dont think your a newb, but, no offense, you seem to have way to much time on your hands and take the game way to seriously, lol.
But I still luv ya!
I will say you make some very good points, just because it is a game doesnt mean it comes naturally. Just like everything in life, it takes continual practice to be able to succeed throughout your ESF gaming carreer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UHM... I LOVE ppl who sit in a corner kamespamming.

Beamspam = free kills. Jsut teleport past his beam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
read the manual.
i actually did, just yesterday. i'm sure it will help ppl out A LOT!

so read it, and stop complaining plz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom