ESF "experts" unfair -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
probably the same reason people would call someone a melee noob if he head-on's all the time? he may be very good at it, doesnt mean its any less irritating/annoying.

it involves staring at ur opponent, and hitting him when u know he cant retaliate in the right manner. hmm am i talkin about head ons or blocking? well i guess it can be for both of them. "he has less ki then me, lets headon!" "he just hit my block, lets counter!" guess that answers your question.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, to everyone who called themselves an expert at esf, :laff: , that's all I have to say. If you really were as good as you think you wouldn't feel the need to say you are...

Anyways, here is the best tip you'll ever get.

Don't train with bots, don't join servers with tons of people, get a friend of yours who hasn't played ESF or has played as much as you and just train with them alone.

As you get better, so will your friend, so the battle will never be stale, and you will always be progressing nicely, you won't just be stuck at one skill level.

If you train with bots, you don't learn to play better, you just learn how to fight bots because they fight in patterns. Playing with your friend will give you much more intense training as it goes on, humans tend to be more resourceful then a line of c++.

And that's all I have to say.

Best answers
Barney's Soul said:
ya esf elites unfair :( i notice decent players always hav decent comps and around 60 fps or lower wile the elites hav elite comps and 100 fps :( and surrond sound and huge moniters whitch givs them advagtiges 2 :(
This is not true since most really good players have not so great comps. Like myself I have a 750 atlon with 512 standard ram *not working ATM*. So I usally get around 15 - 25 fps (depends on what map and how many people). ~ape~ gohan says hes gets about the same fps and hes real good. Also some real good players i've talked to have nice comps not elite comps , but nice. So the computer specs don't matter alot since you can adapt to the slowness of your comp.

But having 100fps could help when your on ESF islands and theres 15 other people around . *me hates water maps* :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MONXver2.0 said:
This is not true since most really good players have not so great comps. Like myself I have a 750 atlon with 512 standard ram *not working ATM*. So I usally get around 15 - 25 fps (depends on what map and how many people). ~ape~ gohan says hes gets about the same fps and hes real good. Also some real good players i've talked to have nice comps not elite comps , but nice. So the computer specs don't matter alot since you can adapt to the slowness of your comp.

But having 100fps could help when your on ESF islands and theres 15 other people around . *me hates water maps* :cry:

Ehh I consider myself an 'elite' player and my comp is a 1.2ghz thunderbird that runs @ 1112 mhz right now, yippie, I get about 35 fps in melee fights, depending on the map. Maps like Island I get more like 10.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well most of the time i start a server, and wait for someone to come in, i allways do a 1 on 1 fight, if the person is good that comes in, we just have a good fight, but most of the time i get players in my server that aren't skilled so good, most of the time i ask them if they wanna learn some tricks and stuff, there where some of them, that only needed to learn a few tricks, to later completely own a whole server. I'm not a noob killer, that's boring.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
best way to learn is to go for the best player in the map and GET owned. That player atleast shows how its done..

as for the playing.. I myself also usually use melee.. (yet I prefer stronger foes to kill rather then n00bs). yet be carefull when I hit perfect trans cause then I freeze my melee skills and go on the ki attack. :D

Best answers
Never seen anyone in a game with me who reached his perfect trans, perhaps because he didn't get the chance to even ascend. Just rape the whole server apart and make everyone leave because they can't win, now that's ESF. Much more fun to tear the server apart than to help n00bs out and such. It's a waste of time anyway, either they'll quit after a week or they'll just moan at you for training. Grow some skills yourself and get back when your done.

-Lynx-

Best answers
If people are too hard, then practise against bots.
I mean, i hadnt played esf in a few months and still managed to be 2nd best on a server of 12.
Personally i think there is alot more n00bs on esf right now so its not that hard..

Best answers
--------------------------------------
(need too make my own quote :\ )
quote by draylock1
Wow lynxy you read my mind. I love that question, why prefer block over teleport.

Hmm .. lets think here.. If you teleport, your fine, but if your very good at blocking, your a block noob. I dont get it
--------------------------------------

That leaves you only 1 option doesn't it :laff:
Earth Special Teleport
It isn't hard for a n00b too become a expert.
Because of the 1 option they only have too learn

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want to learn how to play first download the bot and set it not to attack. Then just see how melee works. Get things down so that you can do them and make sure you know how everything works. Then go online and fight against some other people on your level. Once you do that you'll start to get a feel for how melee is faught. With practice you'll get good and with 20 ping you'll be able to take lynxy in not time.

Best answers
Unlike you, eh? Bah, don't involve me in your pathetic actions to get n00bs to become just as good as you *cough*. I had a 30 ping, you had 120, and a 21-0 outcome. Well even if I play in lag, I'll most likely get half your score at least, if not beating you. As that's settled, if your really good at blocking tricks, you're considered good. If your a person who loves to talk, but does **** in esf like Scorcher2k, you suck. That's pretty much it.

-Lynx-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just get bots don't like 2 bad they train great so why not just becum a expert yourself?

Best answers
see i got the game a copel of weeks ago and the thing i dont get is how can some one hit me whin i telaport that realy makes me made because im still not that good :cry:
but it looks like no mater how much i melee i cannt get any better
well i wont give up just yet so i hope i get good soon :D

Best answers
Ahah, thats just funny. Lynxy I need to fight you some day, too bad I live in the US

Best answers
i only go after the noobs that are annoying =\
usually i'll just beam spam em with special beam cannon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I LOVE beamspammers since those are most easy to beat. :)

teleport. :)

Best answers
Try to beat beamspammers who play longer than 2 days. Whenever beamspammers see any movement in you teleporting, they detonate the blast and boom, half the map shattered including you. If you mean generic beam spammers, nothing to it, reflect the beam and beat the crap out of them, simple as that. If your any talented with beams, it's quite hard for someone to lay a hand on you, especially who fire the nuke and detonate it straight away.

But, for anyone who's playing this quite a long time, there are always many ways around it, nothing to it.

Best answers
1 word = pwnage.

ESF is all about pwnage. how to get there? simple - fight proper tough people all the time. i got good when groov trained me, then also coz of playing with lynx. So play with elite people and you get elite yourself. I for one don't talk and ***** all the time on forums or games, like lots of noobs in here who talk all the time and actually can't beat an average goten, blah blah. So just keep shut, play good people, get good yourself, and back to the word - PWN the damn place. Thats the only way to play esf in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom