ESF "experts" unfair -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin_You said:
I'm afraid Pain is correct, Gogeta, that is WAY off the topic, do it again, and you will receive a warning.
im pretty sure uve been told not to spam or ull get a warning......

melee is 99.9% of the game as i said before, if u can get by with beaming then by all means go right ahead. as for the rest of us? we'll be the ones with our feet and fists up your rears :devgrin: :fight:

Best answers
i never use 2 tell u the truth i forgot about them i just melee 2 much but its fun with a noob total Pnwage

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Scorcher2k said:
I think one of these reasons is also that better players in a server full of noobs can go through them that fast.
i think its cuz its a low ping server and who wnats to play in a high ping dedicated server that devil comes in and just crashes when he gets hit... thats not fun

besides the game is meant for ppl to have fun..... i mean i can have fun getting my but handed to me and i could have fun in an even match i dont have any fun after my pl is double everyones ssj pl and im only at reg form then it gets dull

Best answers
my server is up here and there i let people kill me for pl but it lags a little but oh well. Like i said i give newbs pl nad help thema as much as i can but iam not thqat good either but if you ***** about lag i warn you and than you get kick and than if you join again and bitvh more i ban you for 2 hours than for ever

oh andm its called like [DC] and [HD] Clan Server i might add another clan name if my friends clan is alive and its in chicago and when i get cable which is not likely until like 3 more months ill have a better server but its becasue comcast is slow ass hell

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is there a reason your advertizing your server, which lags......

Best answers
i was just saying that i help newbs in stuff as much as i can i give them pl and show them how to do moves and everything. iam not trying to avertis it but telling newbs that i can help you if you join my serbver iam vey nice to newb. i just hope other people do the same to me :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oddly enough, i find the best way to get better, is to study other peoples technique and get your butt handed to you frequently. i dont like people to "train" me because tehn u do things just like they do. if you look at how they do it and incorperate it into your own style, you will get better. and playing a lot and getting pwned will help increase your reaction time, aim, coordination, technique. pretty much everything.

Best answers
true but one thing i need help with is adv melee i dont know how to do any specail stuff

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well and expert/veteran (like me) will tell you to keep your eyes open and keep the teleport button handy. nothing pisses off melee spammers more than someone who constantly moves. make sure you use generic beams as finishers and also i recommend never using krillen or piccolo till you learn the basics of melee.

which are:

1. blocking is not a crime, block as much as possible, then right click as their stunned to send the melee attempter flying

2. melee when is seems possible, don't fly from a mile away and expect to get contact, use the burst mode only when your obviously in range

3. the burst mode can be used as a dodging technique and it can also be used as a counter-move if u know what i mean.

Best answers
ummmm mr satan script works well teleport cross the map and they say your a cheat and watch them ***** andf laufght at them hehehhe

Best answers
hehe glad to find out so many new tips thanks again and im sorry for starting this since i see its been started, but i need to repress my anger and posting it here i thought i could get a few pointers while i repress it lol :smile: :rolleyes:

Best answers
I got a p4 2.8ghz 512mb ddr333 ram, but... my video card, a geforce 4 ti4200 ddr 128mb is slow and wont stay at 100fps total. but its semi-ok... all i need is a ti 4600 now...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thank you for your computer specs......

i cant understand why someone would prefer to block over teleport. it just doesnt make sence to me. on one hand, take damage, on the other, avoid damage. HMMMM tough choice.

Best answers
Yea but if you been teleportin around alot there gonna expect that your going to teleport to the side or up above them, so throw in a block and you might catch em off gard and then get a quick counter in.

Best answers
There are easy tricks with block you can pull off to hit someone. So you'd get 2 damage, and he gets 30. Fair enough?

Best answers
See.. Since I consider myself up in the higher tier of ESF players, I generally do this when I go into a public server. I wait until someone comes and attacks me, or if I see some injustice such as maliciously unfair double teaming, beam spamming or what have you, then I take action against that person by killing them repeatedly and singling them out. Usually that's the point where they yell some immature insult, then I have to make use of my say command and own them verbally as well as handing them their sorry (For the kids). So if you see my player model bashing yours, it's usually because you've provoked it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well arnt you the hero Halorin...

If I join a free for all game, I free for all... all of them, if your new, get some bots and train

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Goten-son said:
PS: Is there anyone here who is willing to help "train" me to get better? and teach me a few things? i would appreciate it much! o_o
Id be willing to help train you. I have trained a lot of people and have a routine i follow. I have already private Messaged you. Let me know if you want to train or not ASAP.

Thanks

Best answers
If your getting your ass kicked by a "1337" then get together with like 3 other noobs and try to gang bang him, more fun for you, and the 1337.

Also many n00bs expent experts to go easy just cuz they suck.... excuse me why should we who are much better have to work down to your lvl, the noobs should have to work up. Ask your self this noobs, would you go easy on some one if you were and expert?

Best answers
Wow lynxy you read my mind. I love that question, why prefer block over teleport.

Hmm .. lets think here.. If you teleport, your fine, but if your very good at blocking, your a block noob. I dont get it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom