ESF "experts" unfair -_-

Best answers
is it just me or does it seem like everytime an ESF "expert" finds a noob (such as me as i have not done much training) they go straight for them and always use MELEE! or use that stupid buu candy thing :\ which some1 used on me but i couldn't move or even teleport. Also when i try to teleport out of the way i get hit even before they get to me. Am i the only one having problems with these players? they all seem like jackasses if u ask me ;(

PS: Is there anyone here who is willing to help "train" me to get better? and teach me a few things? i would appreciate it much! o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i rarely use beams... melee 99.9% of the time. using it on a noob just comes naturally. ill pound a noob if i see one, but usualy i concentrate on people that keep trying to hit me when im not looking or people that start flaming me (or anyone in the server).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
almost all the decent players use meelee, of course, they didnt throw beams all week at eachother in dbz.. that would suck maj0r >_o

my techniqute to beat one it do d/l bots and practice >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think its hilarious when some guy using piccolo or cell, spamming SBC starts bichin about "melee newbs". any and all good players in esf use melee, plain and simple. beams are dependent on PL, so melee is the only skill dependant attack you really have. (pl counts in melee too but u still have to manage to connect a hit)

Best answers
ya esf elites unfair :( i notice decent players always hav decent comps and around 60 fps or lower wile the elites hav elite comps and 100 fps :( and surrond sound and huge moniters whitch givs them advagtiges 2 :(

Best answers
yes i know that melee is used a lot, not saying it isn't as i try to use it a lot but i either go to high or to low -_- before stopping. Also it takes me like 10 clicks to get a freakin lock on! and their dead center on my crosshair, o well i hope that problem is fixed in ESF 1.2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont click... hold the button and sweep over the guy if ur having trouble. still works. remember u can hold the button to hit also, u dont have to click.

Best answers
As far as melee goes, you just need to practice. "practice makes perfect", they say. Most experts don't go after n00bs, otherwise it wouldn't make them an expert, like Pain said up above, I just hit people who get in my way or beam me from behind. We don't pound on newbies for the fun of it. And, I don't mind teaching you some stuff, if you want. Um, that's about all I can say for now, I hope I'ved helped See ya. ;)

Best answers
I guess your meaning me, little topic-creator. I'm mostly around Gamezone, Gamecity, or any european server alive. If you don't like it, either you quit playing esf or you shoot yourself. Play the game, get to know how melee works and train yourself. Best way to find things out.
-Lynx-

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, ignore Lynx, he is just a little newbie! He is evil to all who arn't real good (like himself).

I just fight. If you arn't as good, I honestly won't care and continue to fight. I don't fight my best unless it is someone good.

Best answers
If that happens because the elite think your good also so they have to fight hard then at the end they figure out what skills you have and if you put esfnoob tag on Im sure wouldn't go kicking your butt only if you where the only one the server then I would try things I wouldn't normaly do. ;)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We only attack new people if there is nobody attacking us or worth seeking out over everyone else, and when we do, it is usually with melee, because you don't have to fiddle around with different attacks and worry about people dodging beams. Smack, smack, smack, smack, dead, move on. This is particularly easy to do if you have a higher power level than everyone else, which is also quite typical of elite players.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i rarely use beams... melee 99.9% of the time. using it on a noob just comes naturally. ill pound a noob if i see one, but usualy i concentrate on people that keep trying to hit me when im not looking or people that start flaming me (or anyone in the server).
am i right or am i right? eh? eh?

Best answers
well thanks for all the great replies, i understand a little better now, but this one guy just wouldn't give up i saw him go through like 3 or 4 other people on my team looking for ME! -_- and I think he had some sort of cheat to make it so half the time i couldn't move or teleport out of Buu's candy attack thing. I hope i become better soon, and i think it makes it more difficult to me because i am on a laptop so ill just see where i go ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goten, if your below like 5 hp, and he candy beams you, you wont be able to move or fight back. this is the time period in which his menu pops up so he can choose what type of candy to turn you into.

Best answers
hehehe you gotta pick on the people who dont know how to play so u can pump up your pl :laff: :smile: j/k, just train with the bots on really high difficulty and stuff and soon you will get better.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow the third topic in the same month (i think..) about esf being too hard or pros being mean. That cant be a good thing lol. Anyways, esf is hard for begginers because of all of the pros out there. But just think of it like this. If you watch the good poeple play and you learn from your mistakes, you can become one of them and have no problem racking up kills. You just have to work at it a little. Be glad that you lose becuase that means there is room to improve upon. :)

Best answers
Yeah, just imagine you're little Gohan...staring up at Piccolo and Goku in awe at the start of dbz....

I never used to melee, but nowadays it's kind of required, not sure why...more people using it, or beams less effective..I dunno...

Anyways, the best one is always when I join a server...and there's a Goku..with 5 Million plus power level..raping Kame's Lookout...
So I bash him around caiuse he's the strongest..he doesn't fight back..just types...don't use Melee...

So of course I type back "I'll stop using melee, if you stop using beams, okay?" heh, no ones taken the offer yet.

PS: Does anyone else get really annoyed when a server owner kicks you out for being better than them? So they can kick only noobs around? I find that happens a lot. Ties in with this theme of noobs being picked on by more experienced players.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think one of these reasons is also that better players in a server full of noobs can go through them that fast. Sometimes, when I'm having a good night and the server fills up with noobs I have a whole bunch of them yelling at me to stop singling them out all the time. They seem to ignore the other one's exact same message...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom