ESF & EVM ? (addons)

Best answers
Hello

I been away from ESF community for a while now, a few years..
I see ESF 1.3 is still under way, but I remember back in those days there was an 'addon'? called EVM (Evolution) something like that, which allowed additional transformations. Along with those transformations there was also skins for each model... I am sorry if I remember wrong, but wasn't that called EVM?
Anyway I want to try this mod out again, but I can't seem to find that 'addon' which allowed this. Seems like all websites and servers which hosted that is gone.

So I was wondering if there was something equal to that going around these days?

I am aware that ESF don't officially support this, but every website I known seems to be gone. Don't know where else to turn to, and I think the ESF community know more about this than I do.

I hope someone could enlighten me about this. ;)

Thank you for your help.:smile:

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hello

I been away from ESF community for a while now, a few years..
I see ESF 1.3 is still under way, but I remember back in those days there was an 'addon'? called EVM (Evolution) something like that, which allowed additional transformations. Along with those transformations there was also skins for each model... I am sorry if I remember wrong, but wasn't that called EVM?
Anyway I want to try this mod out again, but I can't seem to find that 'addon' which allowed this. Seems like all websites and servers which hosted that is gone.

So I was wondering if there was something equal to that going around these days?

I am aware that ESF don't officially support this, but every website I known seems to be gone. Don't know where else to turn to, and I think the ESF community know more about this than I do.

I hope someone could enlighten me about this. ;)

Thank you for your help.:smile:

EVM outdated for a long time. If you like to play with an addon, you probably want to play with ESF 1.2.3 + ECX-RC2 +( BigPack - if u like ). ECX is basically the successor of EVM.

Best answers
I suppose ECX-RC2 is an equal to EVM?, which includes additional transformation, but does it include models with skin texture aswell?

And what is "BigPack"?, I did not manage to find any information about this pack you refered to.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
basically ECX-RC2 ( Release Candidate 2 ) is an installer with everything you will need it includes therefore not just transformations, but models, sounds and extra moves bla bla. As for Bigpack, it is an expansion pack for ECX, that adds even more characters, but is again from another team.

Best answers
I am very thankful for your help and information.

~009

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom