ESF Dramatic Episode

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok I found some old attempts of mine to Make a "Dramatic" ESF Episode. I released the earlier ones.. but never the later ones.. that were actually pretty good attempts ^^ using what i know now im going to give it another shot and ill be releasing it too =) so if ANYONE wants to help me make this 15-30 minute episode please let me know^^ ill be creating a new Msn Messenger account for people wishing to help ^^.

ok Ive thought the video through and it turns out THIS will not be an "Episode" This will be a Movie Titled "Esf Villians: Rise of the Heroes"

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I'll help you with w/e you need Jinx =)

Best answers
Hrmm, depends what you need help with. Show a list of how many people you need and what there specific jobs will be. If I find one that I feel like I'm really good at, i'll give you a call. :)

-GuZzie

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you will make a beter story in the movie it will turn out to be good

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I have a fantastic story in my opinion ^^ but im not sure if i should spoil it =)

As for helpers im going to need someone who can change the animatinos of a model ^^.

Ill also need actors too ^^.

If anyone else has any usefull skillz let me know i may be able to put them in this movie ^^.

Also When i release this, their will be 3 downloadable qualities ^^. 1) Low quality, 2)Medium quality 3) Picture Perfect Quality ^^

I may possibly EVEN need voice actors. And it doesn't even matter if your voice sounds like the actual character or not Because of the storyline ^^

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude why not make a hole new story line a new serius of DBZ on ESF something new not relatet to DBZ maybe similer but not like DBZ let's say on Frieza saga GOhan turn's SSJ not Goku this is my idee if you like to make that

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
LoL xD you hit the nail on the head ^^ thats exactly what im doing. The storyline Doesn't follow DBZ its completely different =)
in fact ill go so far as to say it's EXTREMLY Different and new ^^

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LoL xD you hit the nail on the head ^^ thats exactly what im doing. The storyline Doesn't follow DBZ its completely different =)
in fact ill go so far as to say it's EXTREMLY Different and new ^^
Like I'v said make a hole new story line a hole new DBZ :D for us to see let's see an episod evry week will be cool to see,I can help you whit the story's

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Every weeK? Thats too much work..

Im just going to try and make this movie for now =) and ill make it as fantatstic as possible =)

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
i`d like to help ya =) allways wanted to act in a ESF movie ^^ besides i have'nt play esf for a long time so my skills can be a little rusty lol
good reason to get them back.. xD
***turns into a super sayan and starts training***

Best answers
i`d like to help ya =) allways wanted to act in a ESF movie ^^ besides i have'nt play esf for a long time so my skills can be a little rusty lol
good reason to get them back.. xD
***turns into a super sayan and starts training***
actually... u're not gonna FIGHT per se, as in basic melee and beams, u're just gonna role-play =|

Best answers
As a matter of fact...It Isn't o_O

As a matter of fact...It Isn't o_O

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Welp looks liek the movie is being put on hold.. since the release of 1.3 open beta happened..

Gotta wait until some animations/models get completed and some new maps get released

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom