ESF Downtime

Best answers
hmm ne one kno wat happened? and y is the forums ummm "dead" at the moment? do u think they were uploading 1.1 or something (o_O) or do u think the server was just down?

Edit: my bad esf forums is not dead, i just didnt configure my time settings lol

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The old server ESF was on got overloaded. Yes, there was that much activity on it! I wouldn't worry, I believe Greg is pretty much finished switching over to the new server (pardon my lack of impressive technical terminology, but networking and servers are not my forte)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm fairly sure they just had to change servers again because we eat up a lot of bandwidth.

Best answers
I was wondering... do you guys (esf ppl) pay for the server?
and I would like to know which one, because me myself is starting to make his own dbz mod for Quake 3 (Its gonna be better than that darn bid for power) so far I have 3 maps (opne of namek, earth and vegeta) and the chars I have is, Freeze (every form...) and goku, vegeta, goha, piccolo, trunks, gotenks, buu, and the androids... they only have their first transformations (besides the androids) and I only have generic energy balls for em, but ahwells ill get there lmao I just wanted a server so that I can post it online, lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is advertisig...advertising is bad.......
i suggest u delete this b4 any mod c's it o_O

Best answers
He wont get in trouble the mods arnt competing and they somtimes help each other....

Best answers
originally posted by ssj_gohan

He wont get in trouble the mods arnt competing and they somtimes help each other....
seriously?..so ur sayin ESF and for example DMZ are helping with each others mods? at first i thought they were competing.:\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom