ESF Downloads

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin_Eminem, in all the forum members I've met, no one has made me so boiled up as you.... seriously.

You have been warned once already to stop spamming/double posting. HOW HARD is it to understand that?? Seeing that you reluctantly refuse to learn, here is warning number 2 for you. If you have a problem understanding the rules, PM me and I'll be glad to explain them to you in easy slow english. But for now, and for your own betterment, please stop with the spam/double posting.

-on topic-
Yup, BlueSaiyan is coming along really well and seeing that it's popped up just when RedSaiyan is down, it should get real popular. Although I much prefer RedSaiyan and don't like the fact that it's been copied 100%...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin Eminem, you can stop now, or you will be banned from this board until you're old enough to know how to interact in a usefull manner with the rest of society.

Till then, sit down and shut up unless you have something vital to the conversation at hand or I will throw you into the abyss with those others who couldn't take a hint and follow the rules.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BlueSaiyan has now 58 models I will alos be getting 60 more from Ultra Squad we have about 10 or so spirts and 4 maps.

Best answers
Blue Saiyan is coming along well I must say. I can't wait for ya'll to finish it up. Looks really nice so far - nice job fellas

-DS

Best answers
can someone help me I down loaded ESF Mod and when I go to open it, it says that it can't find the file called cstrike.exe....HELP!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrince_02 said:
can someone help me I down loaded ESF Mod and when I go to open it, it says that it can't find the file called cstrike.exe....HELP!!!!!
Place this same post in the question tread, or go to the question tread nd read all the stickies first you question might get answered. or go to #esf-help on irc /server east.gamesnet.net

*For thos of you who like the idea of BlueSaiyan kick on my sig and go to the file database EC is uploading files and will upload more as the night progreses I hope you enjoy*

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
duddy11 said:
I was wandering where i could get some esf misc downloads (maps,aura effects,etc). If anyone knows where please reply, Thanks guys. This mod SURPASSES bfp!
A new sticky has been made with the list of all these download sites as well.

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?threadid=28655

Please refer to that sticky to find all your download needs.

Best answers
WEL WELL AFTER 11 YEAR MY SITE IS STILL KNOWN BUT YE MOST SKINS ARE DOWN BUT ITS NORMALL AFTER 1 YEAR NO WORKING ON THE SITE BUT I WILL MAKE A SITE SOON WITH MORE SKINS AND ETC.

Best answers
In a month from now my new site will be open and that site will have verry much esf things.. IT WILL BE A SITE FOR ESFD THINGS ONLY.. something like Redsaiyan was.. only better :laff:

But i also need some more crew members... if you want than pm me..

Its kinda hard to search whole google for ESF maps/models/sounds/sprites and other things... (i alreaddy have something like 30 rar files and one file is a map or model or sprite...)

SO PLEASE BE PATIENT... THERE WILL BE A VERRY GOOD ESF RESOURCE SITE IN ONE MONTH BUT IT TAKES TIME TO SET IT UP....

Best answers
Max2 said:
do u have the permission to host the esf files ?
Do i need primission??
I tought that it just would be better for everyone...

BTW... i alreaddy have way more files than esf-world... they have something about 90 files.. and i alreaddy have something about 130 files.

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Yep.. i think that i will be a big site :p and i also have a beta version of the layout for esfstuff.com... i am only not sure if i will use that one or not... i will wait until the other one is finished.

ESFSTUFF LAYOUT PREVIEW... NOT FINISHED YET

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
offcourse you need permission. if i see any of my files on ur site without my permission im gonna hunt u down. i think everyone else would do the same.

Best answers
Since we are on the topic can someone give me a link so i can download/load the thing so i can play ESF on the net.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Lol....ESF was MADE to be played on the net...If you mean the regular esf.exe, go to the Main Page under FILES and you should see it there.

Best answers
In the actual ESF main page?Well whenever i go to a server i can't get in and i don't remember the files page i'm losing my mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom