ESF Downloads

Best answers
I was wandering where i could get some esf misc downloads (maps,aura effects,etc). If anyone knows where please reply, Thanks guys. This mod SURPASSES bfp!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You need to check this out. Im not sure if the site is up right now, but when it comes back up check it out.

-=edit=-
Nope..the site isnt up right now....sorry. I dont know any other sites for ESF downloads :(.

Best answers
dang. Most of the links on those websites dont work. Thanks anyways for the sites. It may be that the server was down or something.. dunno.. lll try lata. If anyone knows anymore sites please reply, Thanks :D

geX

Best answers
Well I don't wqan to start anoher thread for this question since this topic is basically what I want

I was wondering is there like a site to download some pimp tight character models. Like SSj4 Goku, Majin Vegeta, SSj2 gohan, Kid buu, Uub, SSj4 Vegeta, Gogeta, etc.

Also like if they might include sounds that match the skins that would be cool.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ummmm.....look at all the sites that were posted above. Next time read the entire post be4 you post anything....;)

geX

Best answers
well I have read the entire thread thank you very much.. but I didnt find everything that I wanted.. the one site thatreally has the good crap is down that would be www.redsaiyan.net I some some sweet character models there but I couldnt download most of them =/.

I especially want a Uub model. I dont know why I like him.

Best answers
slightly a bit off-topic but my bots dont seem to be doing anything other than firing the a gen beam every half hour have i missed something or am i using the wrong bot?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sence Redsaiyan is gone BlueSaiyan has been in the works. The site almost done just finishing up the info, however the site is in dire need of files if you have some files like models maps etc. you can im me @ Snow1586 with the files and I will try to get them up on the site.

Best answers
Or u can im me and any BlueSaiyan staff member can help u. We are hoping to help the esf community in everyway possible.

Aim: CrZyTiGgA

Best answers
LoLz PeoPle REDSAIYAN is down for a month they are working on it and 1 of they (1 of team) cant connect-= so redsaiyan is down for wille

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom