ESF Download

Best answers
When the ESF beta is released will it be possible to release the manual.... if there is one? separate from the actual download so us with 56k modem have something to read up on.

Ohh and will it ever be possible for ESF to be a retail version game due to the copyright laws etc. u know like CS is.

Thanks for any responce.

Best answers
ermmm it cant be sold retail or else funimation would sue valve...

but i dunno about teh manual

Best answers
u want something to read WHILE your downloading it?

Best answers
Why do you want something to read while your downing!!! When your downing you're online, and when you're online you can surf!!! So why waste your internet time and money reading a manual what'll be on your harddisk in a matter of hours just go and surf???!!!! I should say this is a pretty dumb question!!! Let the flaming begin;)!!

Best answers
Originally posted by -=[SSJS]=-P.A.T
Why do you want something to read while your downing!!! When your downing you're online, and when you're online you can surf!!! So why waste your internet time and money reading a manual what'll be on your harddisk in a matter of hours just go and surf???!!!! I should say this is a pretty dumb question!!! Let the flaming begin;)!!
ok errm then make a online manual :D

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about no, its not a stupid question. I like to read manuals while i download a mod also. It gives me somemore things to look forward to.
So NO flamming.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -=[SSJS]=-P.A.T
When your downing you're online, and when you're online you can surf!!!
he´s on 56k
:notice: he only can download OR surf, not both

and as joe told you: no flaming

Best answers
I think it's quite stupid how some of you say "Lets start flaming!" and you guys never do, even if a mod says not to, so like...stop saying it, it gets annoying reading like "Hey you are gonna get so flamed.", never happens, but aye, i would too like a reading manual whilst i download, i like to read like all the things that the creators know, so i dont look dumb when i ask how to do something while in a game. :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some ppl are here to flame, sad but true

i would like to see a manual, im on T1 so i will get the game in like 1 min lol but i would still like a manual too read and stuff ya know?

Best answers
well if sierra and funimation decides its ok then it might get boxed. Sierra wont want to unless its really popular like cs and dod and i dont think funimation would want to do it wether its popular or not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that the team is planning on releasing the manual a few days before the release!! Altho, I could be wrong!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
some ppl are here to flame, sad but true

like me!

jk, jk, they did have a manual wit the alpha, but it wasnt online

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, thats good to know. Eventhough i never read manuals. First hand experiance is best you know.

Best answers
I think they should release the manual on the same day, cause few days before is like teasing...:\ but it would be nice to read and learn about all the NEW stuff while we wait for the download.

Best answers
If its teasing you, don't bother to download it. Personally, I think I'd like to see a working manual posted for two reasons;
1. I really want to know what does what
2. It'd also serve as a place to list what is done (control wise), and what is being worked on, which might keep some people from posting questions about that.

Best answers
I doubt many will be able to download the mod on the first day. Itll probly be from file planet and there public file servers cant handle that many people. Youd have to wait inline for days to start downloading.

Best answers
Well there's no official date, as it has been said everywhere
but for us australians, this summer, i'd say novermber/december

*edit*

Hey for any australians, do we have any dedicated servers??? i havent played online for a while bec of the lag, wif 700ping
The bots r jst useless;(

another thing cant wait 4 in beta 1, NEW BOTS!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom