Esf Dojo...

Best answers
All the pro´s please help tha noobs, add your name if you want to volunteer, here´s mine...(training, tips)

[email protected]
Ssj_Colgetto_NL

Best answers
my esf name is
*edit* okok
*edit* im SteroidRage

Best answers
wtf thats my name u....u stole it! youre that SteroidRage guy who was admiring my name lol

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Hey I am up for helping newbs, I'm up for it! I am not a pro, but I can teach ya some tips and some sneaky tricks!:devgrin:

Best answers
U can find me on some of the esf servers or the NL server.

i go by either
DiggyDiggyDr.K
Dr.K
or SilverBullet now

reach me on aim as either Aragorn5190 or BulletDeSilver11

Best answers
Lol im ganna help too. teach them the fun art of melee. And the respectful ways of combat. :laff:

Best answers
Just liek to thank all the ppl who want to help out the newbies... i was wondering if u cud leave sum tips on here but not only that actually arranges places and times ppl cud meet to play/train on ESF

Junaid

Best answers
Im up for helping new peeps to the game, its what i do anyway :eek:. Im SoulStriker, you can find me in my server morso on weekends, and its always for training and teaching first, if no one wants the learn, then its free fighting :)
Server name : Souls Training Dojo

See ya there :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My name in ESF is guess???Its Jakut!!Sometimes i make a server all n00bs are welcome ill give tips and teach some fun stuff :laff:

Best answers
if ya want to learn the real welsh way of fighting ill train ya.....LMAO...

ESF name = Mister Satan

Hotmail = dave_666_dave@hotmail

im no pro but i tend to help ppl out a bit

Best answers
Im not really much of a pro but I can teach you my uber 1337 melee-dodging skills,and of course how to handle beams.....and melee countering

ESF handle: Doodie Man
MSN: [email protected]

Here's one tip for now:

whenever you hear something swooping at you while you're flying press the f button to drop quickly.But be careful when the server has gravity set to realistic.And also try teleporting while dropping to the ground.It helps except against bots....damn their aimbots....

Best answers
Here is a better tip. When you hear swooping but you cant see the person.... Tele port backwards then counter attack. (after this they will call ya a hacker cause alot of the people who play cant accept losing lol)

Best answers
Iv seen people get mad at losing, but iv never seen someone accuse someone else of hacking, not in ESF, its too pointless to cheat in ESF:\ Anyway, yea teleporting is the best way to avoid a melee attack. Blocking is ok, but you still get hurt, but then again, its easier to counter back after blocking than it is to teleport then attack. Depends on your preferences :tired:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom