esf doesn´t works

Best answers
hi
i have buy a cd key for counterstrike and i can play cs .
esf dosent work why ??
i have not half life 1 only counterstike steam

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Did you run Half-life at least once? You need to do that inorder to install/play ESF.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If this copy of Counter-Strike 1.6 comes from a Condition Zero key then you will not be able to play esf. Half-life 1 is cheap these days, only $9.95 over steam or $10-$20 in most game retailers.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
If this copy of Counter-Strike 1.6 comes from a Condition Zero key then you will not be able to play esf.
What does the cd-key have to do with the physical game itself? Using a Condition Zero cd-key shouldn't affect his ability to install/play ESF. If the physical game installed is regular Counter Strike Retail, he should play just fine with a Conditio Zero key.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amnestometh said:
What does the cd-key have to do with the physical game itself? Using a Condition Zero cd-key shouldn't affect his ability to install/play ESF. If the physical game installed is regular Counter Strike Retail, he should play just fine with a Conditio Zero key.
That is incorrect, you are not able to paly esf with a copy of counter-strike that came from condition zero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom