ESF: DBZ Deleted Scenes

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
K guys someone in some thread saw my "esfpromo[old]" video and was "afraid to see what i can do with esf now ^^.

So I decided to put myself to the test. Turns out I've outdone myself again finally^^(i always try to outdo myself to get better). But so the fans out their wont get all mad at me.. This is just a heads up.

Im turning this video into a "RESUME VID" somewhat. its going to be extremely cool and it will say look.. someone come hire me xD or teach me >.< i wanna be a director or somethin =).

Anyone got any ideas on what kinda info i should put on it?

Vid Link Coming Soon..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you last video was great, but it doesn't hurt to be a little modest :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe cool job you want to do :)

well my idea is somehow a "team up" of the dbz villians and the Z fighters.

And alot of team work stuff in it. As one thing is most important....the music, choose a real adrenalin rushing music theme to "become alot of fun" by seeing it.

And yeah , dont use to many effects :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol ^^ doubt that i though wrong heh.

Uhm you want to do a kind of reel? well hmmm, put your name in it and if you have an own site add it aswell, your contact adresses (email,msn,icq,aim,xfire what ever)
and year of creation

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok im Finished ^^

Ok the video is finished and will be put in Kama's Video Contest thread Go check it out in about an hour when i render it ^^

xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:O cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

a real teaser, just those 2 are not in the center of the pic camera

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Link Status: Finished Uploading

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M8ZRJJTZ

TURN UP THE VOLUME FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE!!!

Well some might not like it as much as the "esfpromo[old]" but =P maybe they'll enjoy the New melee Fx I tested with this video ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLease post in the kama section where the vid is also located

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the video is pretty good but not better than the old ones, the thing about it is that it's practicly made of efects and the efect when gohan and picolo ware fighting witch was in other scenes also realy reduces the "quality" of the vid so with that efect i give it a 6/10 but...if you would get rid of that efect and maybe a few others the video could do for a 9/10 hardly

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Rofl !!!! thats harsh but ok =p yes the quality changes =p but it's a new way to make them fight =) and it's fast paced thats what im goin for an im gonna make it look betta =) with progress..

Best answers
That was some real DBZ style!

Awsome!
Damn!
Good work Jinx!
^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
really wierd.... the old way you did was indeed better, the fighting system was like confusing, you always tried to catch up with your eye how the move from one point to another, instead of sharp looking to one point then fast look the other point up.

you should have keeped all the way you did befor, just add more story to it.

wasnt really an eyecatcher.

the music wasnt also so nice...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really liked it, It was original ^^ I like the way you did the crazy fighting it was just it looked like it had some framerate problems, only part i wasnt too keen on was zooming in on the feet... the foot movement's too static with default animations =P. The bit where gohan charges that generic beam and fires it at goku was awesome though, dunno why it stuck in my mind =P

Tbh i dont like that kind of music, but it did kinda fit the video quite well.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked it too, seems like you were using blue/green screen on the fast fighting, it seemed to have left some sort of a weird outline around the models plus changing the color tones for some reason.

Great video though, great choice of models x3 <3
You should definatly make more, I really enjoy watching these kind of stuff!

Oh, speaking of fast fighting, catch me on MSN when you can, I worked on Delta's idea with Kenny on fast fighting animations to replace the "boring" stance and stun animations, makes the melee look more flowing and non-stopping, you should really look into adding it to your videos, I imagin it should look great with some awesome camera movement and effects =]

Best answers
Give... me... the... you... send... it... link!!!:devgrin:

Best answers
So, the fast fighting SV and me worked on, is that going to be in your vid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom