ESF Characters

Best answers
Ok i want to know all u ppl in cyber space what char do u hate and want to get ride of and who would replace him...? or if not get rid of him what would u fix bout the char? that is my question so if anyone dont like tell me dont just bann me or sumthin...not that u would but if u do...that sort of thing...:laff:

Best answers
i wouldn't remove any because all the characters in the game are the main from the show but it would be cool to have some others like gotenks, chibi trunks and goten, the androids, and all the others that arent in, but i know this would take a lot of time and its not really important at this stage in the beta, maybe we'll have some more in future releases :D

Best answers
I agree, the characters, as they are, are great. They all have their strengths and weaknesses. A few more would be even better, but I can happily wait for future releases for that. I think getting the game working properly as it is should be the main focus of the team, rather than adding new stuff in.

Orz

Best answers
Even if you hated a character, why would you get rid of him? Isn't it better to have that feature there for those who do like the character than not have it at all? Remember, while we have to replace characters to install 'new' ones, if the team adds a new character they won't have to take out old ones. They can extend the list rather than change it.

Besides, I don't think you could have a DBZ mod without the characters we have now. Even if you hate Krillin, you'd surely have to agree that he should still be in the game because he's always in the show. Likewise, if you hate Frieza, you surely can't dispute that he deserves a spot in the game for being such a key figure in the series.

As a theoretical exercise it's fine, but don't make a habit of listing characters you hate and want to get rid of it. It shouldn't work like that. More = better, less = worse.

Still... if I had to, I'd take out Vegeta and replace him with Babidi. Go wrinkly lemon wizard!

Best answers
Babidi? What purpose would that have? Except maybe the satisfaction of beating him around the place like a wrinkly old tennis ball.
If they ever put him in, they would have to compliment it by giving Piccolo a 'slice-Babidi-in-half' attack.

Orz

Best answers
If they can turn Krillin into 'Mystic Krillin', I'm sure they can invent, uh, a 'Super Babidi' transformation that turns him into a small, wrinkly killing machine. Besides, he could make people explode! And he's.... well... he can make people explode! Go Babidi!

Best answers
It would be cool to add some people that sort of disappeared from the storyline. Say, maybe Radditz could come back as a playable character, and with some sort of explanation for being wished back or something; I'd like to see more varied and interesting characters added. But definitely not a high priority compared to 1.2 melee improvements, and balancing the characters that are already here. BTW, didn't Krillin turn mystic by the end of the series? I don't really watch DBZ, but I saw an episode in the Buu saga near when Buu turns into Super Buu or w/e, where Krillin looked like he does when transed in the game. So isn't that correct?

Best answers
actually i dont think that is mystic krillin he just has long hair because he got married and he was a monk so when he got married he did not have to be bald...

Best answers
Originally posted by Buce
Ok i want to know all u ppl in cyber space what char do u hate and want to get ride of and who would replace him...? or if not get rid of him what would u fix bout the char? that is my question so if anyone dont like tell me dont just bann me or sumthin...not that u would but if u do...that sort of thing...:laff:
first of all, the esf team are not going to put in any MOVIE characters, and nothing from the GT series as well.. so yeah

if they were going to put in more char, it would probably be the andriods...

Best answers
erm, well, perhaps they should add Tenshinhan, because by the end of DBZ because he was way stronger than Krillin and then you would have ten characters instead of nine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tribeam cannon would be awesome.

Best answers
As for characters to get rid of, I obviously don't think any chars should be gotten rid of because someone likes every one of them, but my personal least favorite is Frieza. I don't really see the point of choosing him, unless you want to spam finger laser or something, which isn't even that great in my eyes. Frieza Disk is OK, but I don't like it any more than Destructo Disk, and Krillin has many more advantages anyway. The only thing he gets from transing is Death Ball, which kinda sucks. I've never transed as Frieza tho, does he gain lots of speed/HP? Either way he seems like a lesser character, and I rarely see people using him for that reason. Maybe he could be beefed up in future versions, like Goku was in 1.1.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Least favorite character: Freeza.

Most wanted in: Tien or Androids or Ginyu.

Best answers
I think the current character selection is good.
If its any possible to add any extra characters then wouldnt
Android #16, 17, 18 or just 16, 17 or 18. They were main characters as well during the android/cell saga.

Best answers
It's could be a good idea to put them in esf (the android), but , they don't have beam attack ...(or they dont use it in the saga)

Best answers
I think maybe they should put celll in his final form when he powers up instead of tht *** looking form. and freeza is my least fav but the death ball is ok considering it can math with a spirit bomb(freeza should also be put in his final form). And Krillin should just start out with long hair and just get stronger from there becuase it looks wierd going from bald to a full head of hair in just seconds, lol sounds like a hair growing advertisment. And Tien is my fav character so yeah i want him in the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom