ESF Budokai Glitch

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa, haven't had that bug yet. You sure it isn't a vid card type of thing?

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
wtf?
Did you do anything before that error occurred?

Best answers
well i had a ati card a long time ago think it was a 9250 but when i installed the latest drivers for need for speed underground that was working but need for speed 3 and 5 had all sorts of bugs that they didnt have with the old drivers so maby u should try some older drivers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
happens to me when the map changes >_> but not just that map but EVERY map.. textures also get misplaced or turned in very weird angles.. i have an ati card also

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
i don't think its a bug ! a play omost every day that map and i didn't had that probleme!
no you're right, its not a bug its supposed to be that way .. duh!

Kidboy, it might be what kong said and a problem with your gpu. try to start a "fresh" server with that map and tell us if you still experience that error.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It may be an issue with the high quality textures. Go to advanced options and uncheck "24-bit textures (OpenGL only)" and see if you still have the same problem.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
happens to me when the map changes >_> but not just that map but EVERY map.. textures also get misplaced or turned in very weird angles.. i have an ati card also
I had that too once, when the Cell games ring's textures were misplaned with a character's texture =S I dont know how the heck it's possible cause textures are packed in the MDL files...dont ask me how but thats what happend.
Never happend before in 1.2 by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom