ESF bots for 1.1b

Best answers
Well i downloaded the Bots and did eveything the readme told me to do, i type in addbots, and they come in. but all they do is sit still and not move, and when they do move then move in 1 big group and stare at each other. And on top of that if 1 moves they all follow that one bot in one direction, i need some help, or another Bot download, b/c the 1.1b bots suck

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Instead of using the console with these new bots, you can now work with the bots using the Bot Menu: press the '=' key ingame.

Best answers
Originally posted by BlackDragon
Well i downloaded the Bots and did eveything the readme told me to do, i type in addbots, and they come in. but all they do is sit still and not move, and when they do move then move in 1 big group and stare at each other. And on top of that if 1 moves they all follow that one bot in one direction, i need some help, or another Bot download, b/c the 1.1b bots suck
I have exactly the same problem as you. Can somebody help us, please???

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
you prolly have the old bots just d/l the ones on the main page , www.esforces.com
or you've added them in your team :p

Best answers
Originally posted by Me
you prolly have the old bots just d/l the ones on the main page , www.esforces.com
or you've added them in your team :p
I have installed the ESF Bots 1.1. I think this are the new ones.
In Free Fighting Mod no team exists, so this is not the problem. Does the bots work in all mods? I really need your help, i am going to get crazy!!! What can be the problem? I tried all yet:
botdontshoot 0 - this command is off
botskill 1 - the are best

Are there any other commands, which can be the problem???
Please, help!

Edit: The bots dont work in Team Mode. I only see very very small red points on the radar, but the bots arent there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you got the wrong bots... the latest version is ESF Bot 2.0 and can be downloaded from the home/news page of ESF's website.

Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]Blade
I think you got the wrong bots... the latest version is ESF Bot 2.0 and can be downloaded from the home/news page of ESF's website.
Yeah, I had already the 2.0. Bots. But they dont work.

Best answers
hmm... I honestly dont know what the problem is. Mine works fine. Have you tried team games? (adding half bots to evil then good teams) they work there. Also make sure you are using the main menu system for the bots ("=" key) Otherwise. Try deleting then reloading them again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom