ESF Bots 1.1

Best answers
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but the bots never seem to transform. I saw Gohan trans once but the others never have, and there PL was high enough.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they wait for a good situation ... trust me ... they are transforming ... mostly if they're alone

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yep only when they have no enemy and while transforming and there's danger they stop transforming

Best answers
These bots seem to be less intelligent than the bots in the previous version. Like when I charged up a beam in 1.0 the last version of the bots used to charge up right after me. Maybe it’s just a setting, I’m not sure, as I haven’t looked around too much in there, just some observations. Oh one more thing, I thought they teleported a lot in the last version, was I surprised when these bots were dodging Freeza’s finger laser.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Krillin
These bots seem to be less intelligent than the bots in the previous version. Like when I charged up a beam in 1.0 the last version of the bots used to charge up right after me. Maybe it’s just a setting, I’m not sure, as I haven’t looked around too much in there, just some observations. Oh one more thing, I thought they teleported a lot in the last version, was I surprised when these bots were dodging Freeza’s finger laser.
heh yeah they're dotching it ..
hmm why are they less intelligent when they also charging a beam ?
anyway the chance is big if you charge a generic beam he does to
although with other attacks he tries to melee you when you're charging

Best answers
well... since this is about the bots, guess i'll post here.

I'm havin a problem wit the bots. i had the bots installed and was fighting against 1 or 2 bots, and after a few minutes (and i mean a few as no more than 5), the game would crash and exit out automatically. does this happen to everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom