ESF Bot help

Best answers
I hope this thread doesn't get closed after a few minutes...

With ESF bot 3.1 how do you counter-swoop the bots. When you swoop the bots, they manage to hit you away. I suppose it's all in your timing, but does everyone experience this problem. IF so, what sort of score do you get against these bots?

Any other tips would help....

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thats not a bot problem :)
The player with the most ki will win the headon...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GAHHH ME!!!!!!! your not supposed to tell them that. cuz then they will be howers and thats bad! bad fo me anyway oh well i guess cuz esf 1.2 is almost out... but thats not for like 2 months, so dont tell em what you told this guy itll be our little secret ;)

Best answers
Its true, the bots do always seem to hit you even if u have 1 mil more than them. Also they somehow hit you in mid flight after being knocked back by some other bot.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
blink87 said:
Its true, the bots do always seem to hit you even if u have 1 mil more than them. Also they somehow hit you in mid flight after being knocked back by some other bot.
KI - The blue bar, the person with the fullest Blue bar wins, not the person with the highest powerlevel

Mid flight hit - It's called a combo, in theory 2 players could play tennis with 1, as long if he hasn't recovered yet

Best answers
Thanks for clearing me up on the Ki thing. About the mid flight hits i mean one bot hit you (In free fighting) then some other bot hits you and then some other (all in like 3 secs). Now thats just imposible from human players.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, it is impossible by human standards. Then again.....bots aren't human. Oh and concerning the howing comment, just try to avoid doing it. It becomes a very bad habit. I wonder what other forms of cheapness will be developed with the release of 1.2.......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's possible to hit a person 2-4 times after the first hit. I've never done 4 but occasionally I can get 3 hits.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah i dont like people that how. takes skill away. sorta. but combos are fun ive never done more than a 6 hit. the most ive done regular was 4 the most ive done ssj was 6.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The most i've ever done was a 4-hit.....then again im on 56k -_-. Anyways...im kinda confused. Was blink saying that 3 bots were juggling him or that the 1 bot performed a combo?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he thought 3 bots were juggling him, but I think it was just 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom