ESF Bot Developers

Best answers
i am just askin this for information. who wer (or are) the esf bot developers?? and can i contact them or something??

Force Pit Member
Best answers
i am just askin this for information. who wer (or are) the esf bot developers?? and can i contact them or something??
well the bot developer for 1.2 is me
well not me but [Me] (thats his nickname)
this is his email and msn based on what is written on the bot manual
[email protected]

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, Me was the original developer though I asked the same question some time ago, and this is the reply I received:

I belive Ian from the faulty was doing some coding related to the bots last time I heard anything in relation to what will happen to the bots.

Best answers
oh, ok... so should i contact [ME] through e-mail? or wat? is he not developing the bots anymore?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh, ok... so should i contact [ME] through e-mail? or wat? is he not developing the bots anymore?
Me retired some time ago if I remember correctly. There's no point in trying to get the source code for the bots since the chances are of you getting a copy are just as good as the ESF team releasing the source code for ESF.

Best answers
i need the source code to edit and make it compatible with ecx (ability to choose the ecx chars and stuff)

Best answers
yeah, i know... i thought i'd just giv it a shot... but alas...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, i know... i thought i'd just giv it a shot... but alas...
If you are good enough to edit Ricks bots then you are good enough to make your own. Just shanging a few lines wont do much. Youll have to totaly rewrite large parts of the code.

So tell me how good are you in C++?

Best answers
im kind of ok... my friend is better. hes the one that taught me... we're gonna develop it together...

edit:
my friend says im no where near a beginner yet, nut in tym i will be :laff:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im kind of ok... my friend is better. hes the one that taught me... we're gonna develop it together...

edit:
my friend says im no where near a beginner yet, nut in tym i will be :laff:
Then you are my level. Wich is total amater. And believe me when i say my eyes allmost fell out when i saw some source code. I had no idea whats waht ^^

Best answers
Then you are my level. Wich is total amater. And believe me when i say my eyes allmost fell out when i saw some source code. I had no idea whats waht ^^

10 Characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom